Volks AutosEM Tuning
    vorsprung Durch Technik

Status

found this.......the A3 sportback being built at the factory

Last edited by vw754; 25th December 2010 at 15:33.
    Full leather/19"wheels/cruise/

2. # ADS
    ADS

I been on several factory tours of the Ingolstadt plant and always enjoyed them. I always find it fascinating how a modern car is put together. Perhaps I shall have to arrange a visit to the Brussels plant soon. Thanks for pointing out the videos.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I been on several factory tours of the Ingolstadt plant and always enjoyed them. I always find it fascinating how a modern car is put together. Perhaps I shall have to arrange a visit to the Brussels plant soon. Thanks for pointing out the videos.
    Hi how did you go about booking a tour of the factory? Looks quite interesting.
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

I think you can book a tour of the Ingolstadt plant through Audi UK. You can also ask for a tour in with an English speaking guide and I think you pay when you are there. I assume the same would be possible for a tour of the Brussels plant.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    You planning a trip wes, maybe jump on that wagon aswell.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK