Does anyone have the AMI Bluetooth adapter?

Vertigo1

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here has the Bluetooth adapter for the AMI and can offer any opinions on how well it works.

When used with an iPod, for example, does it offer the same functionality as the wired connection, with full access to Playlists, Artists, Albums and so on?

If anyone is using it with an iPhone and has the phone prep fitted too, can the phone maintain bluetooth connections to both the phone system and the AMI simultaneously?

Thanks for any info.

Wondering if anyone here has the Bluetooth adapter for the AMI and can offer any opinions on how well it works.

When used with an iPod, for example, does it offer the same functionality as the wired connection, with full access to Playlists, Artists, Albums and so on?

If anyone is using it with an iPhone and has the phone prep fitted too, can the phone maintain bluetooth connections to both the phone system and the AMI simultaneously?

Thanks for any info.

I plug my iPhone into the AMI while Bluetooth is activated on it, it connects to Audi Bluetooth flawlessly and I can listen to all my tracks as fully displayed on the RNS-E simultaneously.

Kills two birds with one stone in my opinion! :icon_thumright:

That's one option I suppose - I presume the AMI connection charges the iPhone too?

I'd still love to know whether an iPhone can maintain simultanous BT connections to both the phone and AMI systems as this would alleviate the need to plug it into the AMI each time you get in the car. Could also buy the cradle to provide charging and sharkfin aerial connectivity.