00135 P0087 Fuel Pressure Problems Again..

elgan

Reaction score
Car started off with a really bad misfire/judder and was barely driveable. I had the standard map put back on the car and it was no better. when it was live logged on the lap top, fuel rail pressure was dropping from 120+'s to 7bar randomly.

Since then ive fitted an autotech HPFP and a fuel relief valve (goes into the fuel rail).

I managed to break the top sensor on the fuel pump (on the 32mm bolt), so have been unable to run it untill i found a replacement. I got a sensor off a 56 audi s3 which had one letter different in the part number.

Anyway cars back up and running. I have the 00135 P0087 fuel rail/system pressure too low. lower limit reached. and the car has no go in it at all. its flat and cant even keep with my mrs toyota aygo :(

I'd like to buy a new sensor for the HPFP (32mm bolt one on top of the pump) but VAG will only sell it as a complete fuel pump ( £140 odd +vat ). Anyone know if i can get this sensor seperate??

Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Really missing the car with this **** weather were having at the moment

Hi and welcome to the forum... sounds like you have an 8P and not an 8L so I would suggest you repost in there :)

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
oh dear. second time ive done this in the wrong forum lol

will repost with part numbers now...

original sensor: 06F 127 025 H 7428

replacement sensor (from a 56 plate): 06F 127 025 F 6306