Volks AutosChris Nott
    tku
    3rd Gear

Status

Getting rid of my rims

Ok lads, getting rid of my TD pro race 1.2s 18" in gloss black they are perfect A3/S3 fitment ET45. They were bought 5months ago and are coming off my S3. Excellent wheel and so much lighter then oem. Here is a pic of them fitted Myiphonepics025.jpg picture by tku88 - Photobucket

Tiny tiny kerb scratch on 1 wheel, its so light I cant even see it but other than that the wheels are in perfect condition. No tyres, just rims.
    Ł450 ono collection from West Yorkshire. Pm if interested.:ninja
    Last edited by tku; 21st December 2010 at 19:33.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    What you changing them for mate?
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

Neutral

Status
    What size are they ?

Do they have tyres or are they just the rims ?

What condition are they in any curb marks or chips scratches ?

How long have you had them on the car ?

Cheers

Nige.

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigp007 View Post
    What size are they ?

Do they have tyres or are they just the rims ?

What condition are they in any curb marks or chips scratches ?

How long have you had them on the car ?

Cheers

Nige.
    Edited Nige.

5th Gear

Status
    I may be interested..I'm coming to yorkshire for xmas hols on thurs so this could work out great! I'll pm u
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    I may be interested..I'm coming to yorkshire for xmas hols on thurs so this could work out great! I'll pm u
    Roger that.

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Sorry just checked new prices on them. Reduced to 340. However if these don't go within 2 weeks I will be keeping them as my 3rd set and won't be up for sale.

6th Gear

Status
    Bloody hell mate Ł340! Thats nothing for a set of rims and a bit of rubber!
    If I wasn't getting a BBK I'd have them
    You having a good Xmas?
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    If you call being subjected to the family singstarring then yes jungle! Nothing like 12people being out of tune! Ha..oh you have settled on a BBK? Which one? AP ftw!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Haha
    Sounds like sounds like mine!
    Haha I have, it will either be the VW racing kit or a TT-RS kit just need to decide over the next couple days.

5th Gear

Status
    Hi check your message bro
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    Haha
    Sounds like sounds like mine!
    Haha I have, it will either be the VW racing kit or a TT-RS kit just need to decide over the next couple days.
    Haha your going crazy with the mods! One after another I can't keep up! Ooh..tough choice man..most of the big turbo lads run the vwr kit but the rs has abit more better resale maybe?.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tku View Post
    Haha your going crazy with the mods! One after another I can't keep up! Ooh..tough choice man..most of the big turbo lads run the vwr kit but the rs has abit more better resale maybe?.
    haha i know man, its all about hunting down the deals
    not one mod ive done on the car has cost me RRP and both the kits are going for a good price, but each has their pros & cons, the advantage of the RS set is that its OEM and more subtle so will see what happens, just have to scrape a bit more cash together in the new few days and then flog my S3 set up sharpish lol

5th Gear

Status
    Can you post some pics up of these i cant make my mind up!

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Dude I've put a link up at top to pics of them on my car!

tku
    3rd Gear

Status
    Myiphonepics025.jpg picture by tku88 - Photobucket . I thought you was mates with Muneeb, he's got same rims.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Time to close this thread as for sale threads are not allowed on here. Good luck with sale.

Anyone interested please contact the OP directly

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tku View Post
    Myiphonepics025.jpg picture by tku88 - Photobucket . I thought you was mates with Muneeb, he's got same rims.
    I know but not seen his car in months! Got him too mms me some pics lol. Will come up to leeds soon as the xmas goose is finished.yum