rear s3 de fuser

I have a feeling its a totally different shape. I think you would need to get the painted section above the defuser from a facelift as well. Good old ebay eh....

If it's the one on eBay it's for a facelift model,
There is a thread on here somewhere where a member is planning doing the same as you/me if it's part nos you're looking for

If it's the one on eBay it's for a facelift model,
There is a thread on here somewhere where a member is planning doing the same as you/me if it's part nos you're looking for
Forgot to say, do you have an 07 plate bumper or is it a facelift bumper on an 07 plate car???
If that makes sense

Yes it is a 2007 plate, did not realise that the facelift rear end had been changed
i thought the front end had just been face lifted

Yes it is a 2007 plate, did not realise that the facelift rear end had been changed
i thought the front end had just been face lifted

yes new A3'S come with one piece rear bumpers the prefacelift bumper had a lower valance that this diffuser clips into,
it doesnt matter as i believe it fits both of these bumpers anyway, I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong:confused:
Forgot to say the thread on here with the correct part numbers is very good you should look it up

Last edited:
yes new A3'S come with one piece rear bumpers the prefacelift bumper had a lower valance that this diffuser clips into,
it doesnt matter as i believe it fits both of these bumpers anyway, I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong:confused:
Forgot to say the thread on here with the correct part numbers is very good you should look it up

your right and wrong! the one piece facelift bumpers only apply to the normal models, the S3 still uses the same rear bumper as the pre facelift. The one on ebay is the facelift diffuser so if you buy it you will need the surrounding valance aswell. The 2 together will fit your 07 s line no problems.

The reason the grey S3 diffuser is now seperate is because since the facelift the sportback S3 is available so it uses the same diffuser but different valance depending on 3 or 5 door. clear as mud?! :)

Thanks to all who replied to thread

contacted audi parts, and the difuser only costs about £90.00. very cheap i think.

cheers
gary

Last edited: