Matte black A3 in Manchester

Bugsy_27

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Spotted an 06 reg A3 last night parked just off Oxford road next to revolution.

Had a matte black wrap and carbon wrapped roof, was just wondering if it belonged to anyone on here or if anyone knew whos it is, looked amazing and wouldn't mind seeing some pics of it.

:thumbsup:

wow thats spooky i spotted it too last night. it had stickers in the windows? light tint rear lights ? think it had some rs4 wheels with black on them too. i passed it parked up new Wakefield steet near the top was heading into font bar myself. were was you off too lee?

Sounds like a bradford car :p lots of people wrapping here, got a mate whos doing his s3 in red red carbon fibre, il get some picks up

Everyone in Bradford likes their cars. See all sorts there..saw a veyron a few weeks back.

There are loads more Ferraris/Lambos being driven around Bradders than Leeds. Usually by some dealer, sorry, chap in his early 20s!

Yeah that's the one mate. We was on our way to font but they wouldn't let us in seen as there was so many of us (christmas do with the lads) so went into revolution instead. you have a good night?

Wonder whos it is then? this might sound like a daft suggestion but why don't we have a flyer to advertise the site? could have a competition so we get a few designs, choose a winner then everyone can download them off the site, print them off and leave them in your car and when you spot another audi just pop it under their wiper! Spread the site

There are loads more Ferraris/Lambos being driven around Bradders than Leeds. Usually by some dealer, sorry, chap in his early 20s!

Yes mate you'd see more topend cars in bradford than london! There was a study comparing income and car. Bradford was the only one that didnt fit the pattern lol. What can i say you need to spend the cash somehow i guess if you cant bank it :)

Leeds has class. the drug dealers there drive Bentleys and Astons.

Yes mate you'd see more topend cars in bradford than london! There was a study comparing income and car. Bradford was the only one that didnt fit the pattern lol. What can i say you need to spend the cash somehow i guess if you cant bank it :)

I got told a whole back that most of theme were hired. There's a company near the BRI that'll hire you an Aston, Lambo etc. Something about hiring them out as a way of laundering the drugs cash.

Also got told that 80% of cars in BD5 don't have insurance - given the way they drive around there I suspect even less have licences.

Yeah that's the one mate. We was on our way to font but they wouldn't let us in seen as there was so many of us (christmas do with the lads) so went into revolution instead. you have a good night?

Wonder whos it is then? this might sound like a daft suggestion but why don't we have a flyer to advertise the site? could have a competition so we get a few designs, choose a winner then everyone can download them off the site, print them off and leave them in your car and when you spot another audi just pop it under their wiper! Spread the site

Any chance one your mates left his id back at the flat?

Yeah mate decent place font bar, stayed there for awhile then space and went locks after that. Was super slipy walking down there the missus was holding me up, and she had some stonker of heels on. Was revolution alright when you went ?

Last edited:
Ha thats not class, i could point out a few royce phantoms here and v10 R8s :p Standard

pah, there are 2 ppl with SLRs on my parents street :p

and there used to be an Enzo not far away, tho he's sold that now.

in all honesty, outside of London i don't think i've seen nicer cars anywhere else than Leeds. certainly not in Brum anyway lol

Last edited:
Luke was in revs last night

i was in the good revs nath on deansgate locks ;-), think lee is on about the one on oxford road,,, ahhh well time to get ready for the warehouse project!!!!

i was in the good revs nath on deansgate locks ;-), think lee is on about the one on oxford road,,, ahhh well time to get ready for the warehouse project!!!!

Which dates you going who's playing too. Was hoping to get there few more times again. It's good when you go to watch the specific people you wana watch other wise it's abit of a dive lol.

It's all about London baby! :rock: ;)

for some ppl lol. i turned down a place at King's for uni because i didn't think it was for me... hopefully be going there for dental school tho, so i may well change my opinion when i live there

I love visting London, but I couldn't live there, I love it in Mancs tbh.

i don't think i would have minded living in Manc as a student, but their medical school was Problem Based Learning (i.e. sh!t). having said that Brum's med school is a load of b*llocks too. should have gone to King's lol

Last edited:
Nothing beats getting back from a day out in the London city centre and having black nostrils. The pollution is ruthless there.

lol you don't have to tell me, i live here!

it's the only place i've come across where i'll go to a store and buy say, £7 worth of stuff, hand over £12 expecting a fiver change and confuse the living hell out of the cashier. it happens ALL THE TIME!!

and the drivers around here are terrible too

To be fair..after hearing their accents..you should of known what you was letting yourself in for.

Nothing beats getting back from a day out in the London city centre and having black nostrils. The pollution is ruthless there.

Better than arriving home smelling of cow **** and finding a combine harvester has parked in your favourite spot outside your house.

Better than arriving home smelling of cow **** and finding a combine harvester has parked in your favourite spot outside your house.

LMAO! Cmon man..you know what I'm saying is true though! haha..Last time I went down I had to get out the Bilberry wheel cleaner to clear my nose out it was that bad! ..

LMAO! Cmon man..you know what I'm saying is true though! haha..Last time I went down I had to get out the Bilberry wheel cleaner to clear my nose out it was that bad! ..

Lol, yeah I can't deny that the air down here is pretty rank, especially in central London. I'm in east London, on the edge of Epping forest, so a tad cleaner. But sooty net curtains are still a frequent sight! And so is cow ****, funnily enough.

:happy:

Last edited:
Lol, yeah I can't deny that the air down here is pretty rank, especially in central London. I'm in east London, on the edge of Epping forest, so a tad cleaner. But sooty net curtains are still a frequent sight! And so is cow ****, funnily enough.

:happy:

Haha don't worry mate..I'm sure it's just the 'yorkshireman' driving his 'combine harvester' through your neighbourhood dropping **** everywhere.

careful! you have a Yorkshireman present! (me)

bradford has the most top end cars in the uk... this is proven in some research

Used to work there and see bentlys parked outside back to back terrace houses in the worst of areas

Was finding a rental for a wedding and was offered a mclaren f1 in bradford