interior pictures of silver/black sline?

I can't wait for mine to turn up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

J.

That has certainly wet my whistle......

Roll on next week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fuzzynapper,

I'm in Leicester. Is your car coming from Leicester Audi? If so, who did you deal with?

I dealt with Paul Dallison - a very nice chap! Did me a good deal toooo
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Ah, I wondered if it was Danny as he is a mate of mine. Did me a good deal too!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just spoke to a Danny about my car... and its arrived Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Good news!!! Are you registering it as a 2005 car? Mine is a week 4 build week and will be available to collect on 1st March, which seems ages away!!

Get some pics posted when you get it.

I cannot wait until March 1st, but it will be registered as a 2005 car.
Might get some nice pics up on Bradgate Park in the snow thats being forcast.....

My car is build week 2, but has to have the body kit put on when it gets over here, so do i tell them to hold on and pick it up 1st March, or pick it up mid Feb. I keep changing my mind.

Eeef,

Ordered mine on 3rd December. I have gone totally overboard with the options (its a company car and I wanted to spend every penny!).

Full spec:

A3 2.0T Quattro S-line
Avus
DVD sat nav with BOSE
6 CD
Electric lumbar
Light and rain sensors
Storage pack
Xenons
Aluminium inlays
Cruise Control
Rear mats
Arm rest
Interior light pack
Boot mat
Non smoking pack.

Think that's the lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Your dealer should have given you a build week when you ordered the car. The moment they press the "send" key it gives them a date (this can be subject to change- especially for DSG cars it seems).

Give your dealer a bell and find out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I ordered a 3.2Q dsg on 19 Sept. Was told build week 50 which has gone to week 2 now. I have been told by my stealer that there may now be a delay on the DSG boxes for some reason, so i would be interested if anyone knows different.

Crikey Fobber - thats a long wait! I ordered my 3.2q DSG mid October, was told it would be built week 51, and has already arrived in UK.
Maybe yours is being hand-built.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

There is no ashtray, just a storage space i think and instead of the lighter there is just the plug outlet.