wheel help

jav786

Reaction score
hello guys

im lookin to purchase some audi rs4 alloys off a guy of ebay however he hasnt got a clue as to what pcd or ET they are?

am i right in assuming i there are number on the back of the alloys this means they're genuine, if not there replicas or do replicas have numbers aswell?

basically how do i tell whether they will fit my 55 plate a3 sport?
he goes they came off a audi a4 avant?

any help?

if they've come off a B6, B7 or B8 A4 they should fit no problem. you're looking for offsets between 54 and 43-ish. PCD should be 112.

i dunno if reps have numbers on the back, posting a few pics will help - i can usually tell if they're reps or not and if not N8 will be able to help. he's the wheel god on here lol

sorry mate im half asleep aswell, pics would help a lot obv.

e96f61.jpg

54drfk.jpg

5fkt8h.jpg

9u68n6.jpg

hope this helps, these were the pics the guy sent, i understand they aint the best lol

i don't think they're real matey. real ones would have a part number stamped on the back and the seller would have included that in the photo. plus they don't look quite right, and the seller's mentioned they're bubbling and cracking, which all makes me think they're reps. i could be wrong tho, but i wouldn't go for them personally...

tbh i had my suspicions, simply becuase i swear the part numbers were stamped on this inside of the alloy, not on the inside of the spoke :S
why dont they look right to you? they look just like normal rs4z to me lol?

most likely reps. Im looking for a set of these aswell, but in 19". I've seen a few sets in anthacrite, is this a factory colour or would they have been resprayed?