Car is sold!!

smudge_don

Reaction score
WAHHHEEEYYYY!!!! :yahoo:

Someone has put a deposit down today and will be taking it off me next weekend! Couldn't be happier :)

He was even considering taking my brakes off me as well :laugh: he still might!!

Also said that he's been on this forum looking about at things and will keep the car on the site once it's passed over to him

Will be sad to see her go :crying: but onwards and upwards! Thanks to everyone who's helped me out with the car over the past 12 months, especially to NHN for his work! Car wouldn't be anywhere without him. Also to N8 for his detailing skills and many other for their advice

Will stay on here as much as i can, and hopefully return to the Audi scene soon :eyebrows:

a happy day and a sad day all in one go , how much did she go for after if you dont mind me asking was it anywhere near the asking price you put it up for ?

finally now youve gotten all that money for your car you can afford to let the brakes go to me for 30 plus postage :laugh:

glad youre sticking around buddy and really hope everything goes well with the move i know im shiting myself about moving midyear next year trying to keep the s3 and afford a house aint the easiest but my mates say theyll move out the place theyre renting and into mine so it should keep the morgage down a fair bit

Congrats lad - how much are you selling the brakes for?

Audi TTRS (Brembo) 370mm front brake setup fits TT/A3 on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 09:33:52 GMT)

:)

finally now youve gotten all that money for your car you can afford to let the brakes go to me for 30 plus postage :laugh:

glad youre sticking around buddy and really hope everything goes well with the move i know im shiting myself about moving midyear next year trying to keep the s3 and afford a house aint the easiest but my mates say theyll move out the place theyre renting and into mine so it should keep the morgage down a fair bit

Cheers buddy

All taking a lot of time and effort, but we're nearly there!!!

Well done chief! Glad to hear you got the right price in the end too, I knew you would! (smug mode...to all those who said it was overpriced)

Well done Jordan, thats great news lad. Email me them pics I asked for last night when you have a chance please

Do you want the ones of me in pink or white underwear bbz? x

Well done chief! Glad to hear you got the right price in the end too, I knew you would! (smug mode...to all those who said it was overpriced)

:laugh:!!!

Ahhh, smug mode :beee: gotta love a bit of Red Dwarf