Pics of my new a3 at last enjoy

philinman

Reaction score
A3 2.0 TDI Sport Mauritius blue Audi Body Kit 6 Disc In Dash Cd ,Bose,Pebble Grey Full Leather Isofix Seats,Arm rest 18" S-Line Wheels,Powerflow Tail Pipes S-Line Badges And 46 MPG Fitted Osram power bulbs all round drivers lamps and side lights and main beam of course all with a hint of blue Privacy glass with gradual tint from front to rear (front being lighter )/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Broadmarsh said:
Looks nice! Is that bird c*** on the bonnet?

Seriously, it is nice with the Audi kit....Cost?

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that not just the reflection of the street light?

Very nice looking car... Only 10 weeks til I get mine!

The chrome tailpipes, are they a back box of just the tail's?

J.

Yeah nice pics.
BTW, do you ever miss the performance of your TT?

[ QUOTE ]
MarkStewart said:
Nice pics sweeTT
I like the S badge on the back. Where did you get it from ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i got the s-line badges and the S badge for the back from the TT shop
www.thettshop.co.uk

hope this helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
thewizkid said:
Yeah nice pics.
BTW, do you ever miss the performance of your TT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i do but i find the A3 ample around town only prob is stoping the front wheels from spinning should of gone for quat i think . This is a stop gap what i would really like is an A4 Cab with the 3.0TDi Quat engine but will wait till next year and see

I got rid of the TT as IMHO the price of them will fall as i see dealers are are not shifting them mine is still on his forcourt as well as 8 others inc 3.2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SweeTT said:
[ QUOTE ]
MarkStewart said:
Nice pics sweeTT
I like the S badge on the back. Where did you get it from ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i got the s-line badges and the S badge for the back from the TT shop
www.thettshop.co.uk

hope this helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just looked again and they are much cheaper on vagparts.com you can get the S3 badge for £7 and you dont have to fit the 3 bit SweeTT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TDI-line said:
Looks lovely, you've finished it off very well.

Nice pussy in pic 2 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I must be blind! I can't see no cat!

Nice car by the way!
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
TDI-line said:
Looks lovely, you've finished it off very well.

Nice pussy in pic 2 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I must be blind! I can't see no cat!

Nice car by the way!
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a black cat in the bottom corner...

Nice car. I like that "S" badge on the back!

<rant>I'm new in the house but one thing is getting to me. People uploading massive images in threads and avatars. This thread alone weighs in at over 2.3MB with pics and avatars. Is there any rules about fiesize? If not, there should be. Luckily I'm on DSL, but I feel sorry for someone that's still on dialup! Plenty of free apps out there to resiz images for the web.</rant>

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

think someone has done it didnt realise they where so big sorry

[ QUOTE ]
SweeTT said:
A3 2.0 TDI Sport Mauritius blue

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi Sweet,

very nice car you have. I have a 900 km's Audi A3 2.0 Tdi Sport from Potugal, where I am. I wonder to know which are the rims you have in your car. It seems they are the default ones for S-line (18''), but in Portugal S-line comes with RS6 replica in 17''.

Regards,
Nuno

I did forget to ask about suspensions, but those anyone knows what are the differences between Sport (ambition) and S-Line?
According to audi.de I could found that s-line suspension is 25 mm lower that base, and Sport should be 15 less than base. But is it only the springs different, what about dumpers?

Rgds,
Nuno

[ QUOTE ]
Eeef said:
how much did powerflow charge you for the tailpipes?

[/ QUOTE ]

£55 all in mate

[ QUOTE ]
ShaHeed said:
Hi Sweet,

very nice car you have. I have a 900 km's Audi A3 2.0 Tdi Sport from Potugal, where I am. I wonder to know which are the rims you have in your car. It seems they are the default ones for S-line (18''), but in Portugal S-line comes with RS6 replica in 17''.

Regards,
Nuno

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are the 18" sline alloys

I went to the one in Stafford and they where very good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

What Body Kit is that?
Did it come as a OEM option?

Thanks

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the Votex kit, available as a dealer fit option. Some salesmen refer to it as the "official audi body kit".