Need and independent garage near Bury St Edmunds or Cambridge

murkins

Reaction score
Hi all,

My A3 needs a diagnostics check and service as my glowplug and emissions controls lamps are showing on the instrument panel :( Neither Bury St Edmunds Audi or Cambridge Vindis Audi can take my car until the 20th or 23rd of this month by which time the problem(s) could be a hell of a lot worse.

Anyone know of any qualified independents in Cambridge/Newmarket/Bury St Edmunds who can perform Audi diagnostics and maybe fix the problem? I really need someone good, not a chancer :yes:

Thanks.

Go to D-tech and see dave! There's not much he doesn't know about audi's! Very switched on guy and all the toys! Been to him with my s3 and 4 for years!
He's at unit 10, Belford road, Sudbury, leiston, acton, Suffolk CO100BB

Thanks eatdegrub, had to call Audi roadside assistance this morning because of loss of power in the car. They've organised a hire car and are putting it into the garage, a problem with Piezo injector #4. According to the guy who was out with us, this is a known problem on the early CR engines (like mine).

I'll keep the D-tech details to hand though! :)

Ah ok lad! Not so good! Well I drive down from the Shetland islands ta see dave so a 1200 mile round trip lol admittedly I have friends an family close by but a very switched on guy!

Surely if your A3 has a CR diesel engine it must be less than 3 years old and is therefore covered by warranty. If you take it to a dealer and they find something wrong it will be sorted under warranty. If you take it to an independent garage they will not be able to sort it under warranty.