AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    shanejess

8L TO 8 P BUT WHY.

hello their, i have a 170tdi s-line black edition ibis white company car, its mapped by giac and has a smooth power delivey, my last company car was a golf gti edition 30 also with a giac remap and was quite brisc, im a bully really and pick my wifes cars, at the mo we have a 03 reg bam engined s3, it has a 3inch custom exhaust de cat and downpipe big cone and stage 2 remap, i love driving it, the smell of the recaro leather 1000000 times better than modern leather smell and quallity, im thinking of px for a 07 reg s3 at blackburn audi its 17495 over priced i know especially wiyh 54000 miles but mint, they have offered me 4800 for our 8l, i remember the power of the ed30 same engine as 3s as you know and im really tempted. ive heard that the 8p isnt as special as the 8l what do you guys think.
    Last edited by shanejess; 5th December 2010 at 20:25.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hi , havent got the 8p S3 , but have had a 8L s3 .
    in my opinion the 2 x 8p a3's that i have had do not share the quality feel of interior trim and plastics , almost feel cheap and thin in comparison .
    and build quality of the earlier 8L seemed higher .
    This is only my observation and others will probably say otherwise.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    8L is just so DATED in my eyes now. 8P, is deffo miles better in every department IMO.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    8L is just so DATED in my eyes now. 8P, is deffo miles better in every department IMO.
    +1
    Brilliant Black A3 2.0T S-line Quattro Special Edition. S3 front brakes, Turbo back Milltek including race cat, APR Intercooler, Evoms air intake, AMD Stage 2 map, Upgraded OEM DV, Sachs Race Clutch, SMF conversion, Forge short shifters, S3 wing mirrors, S3 Rear end, Interior LED conversion, Bi-Xenon's, LED DRL's, BBS CH's, MY 09 Rear lights, Full leather, Tinted rear windows, Custom black front grills.