Help needed: someone who has ETKA please.

Lewbo

Reaction score
As title says I need a part number for my dsg mechanism the gear unit, I found a unit and just wanted to check it was the same part numbers. I rang audi and they reckon they cant give part numbers out. (bulls**t). If someone is willing to check I will pm my reg or vin all help is really appreciated thanks

Sorry - I don't have enough to go on with just 'the gear unit'.

Perhaps if you tell me the part number of the unit you have found then I will check for you

the part number i have is 1k2 713 025 m think its from a golf just wanted to check its the same part number so i can buy and fit as its cheap thanks

dont know what the part name is but its the actual gear mechanism under the gaitor and suround, that controls all the gears. if this helps thanks

Sorry mate - that number or description does not show in the bit I'm looking in ! 2007 golf or A3 dsg

a3 dsg selector is
8p1 713 041c lhd 4 door
8p2 713 041 c rhd 4 door
8p1 713 041a lhd 2 door
8p2 713 041a rhd 2 door

not same parts as golf ones

Last edited:
could someone confirm what this part is with the part number
1k2 713 025 AB
thanks.

You can't just do a search on a part number without having a clue what make or model it has come from.

ETKA is very good but unless you have the make, model and year it will not find what you are looking for !

sorry didnt realise its from a golf gti mk5.

What year 'cos I can't find it and what do you think it is ?

Sorry , I'm doing my best but there isn't enough info !

i think this part number is wrong - or at least the letter after

there is a 1k2 713 025 L from various seat models, and a N variant on jettas,

there is a 1k1 713 025 AB (left hand drive version) which is from a 2006 onwards jetta (but presumably is also used in a golf?), the right hand driver verson is 1k2 713 025 AA

these cars seem to have lots of different gearchanger mechanisms depending on which chassis number you have