AMI - Audi Music Interface - Anyone got this?

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As per thread title, has anyone got the proper 2010 onwards AMI setup, just need a fairly quick favour.

Yep, I've got this as part of the Tech Pack in my MY11 S3, but the car's under about 2 feet of snow at the moment !!

Do you need me to go and check something ( err, it'll need to wait ), or is it something I might know off the top of my head ?

1st thanks for the reply so quickly & yes please mate, can you remove the ami module & check the part number on the 12 pin connector that plugs into the back of the ami please mate, as me & my dealer are at cross hairs atm & I need to order the part/cable for another forum member & audi germany factory take to long to reply to queries.

It is possible via 1 of 2 ways, remove the glovebox with the 7 bolts which tbh is fairly simple & takes 5 minutes or slide the ami module out if you can push the locators into the position to release.

Thanks in advance.

As I said, the cars under a ton of snow ( I don't have a garage ), and it's snowing really heavy - so not going to be able to do this tonight.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help out

Sorry mate !

No worries, trying variety of avenues, so appreciated offer, if it stops & if you can then would appreciate a looksy if I havnt reported back beforehand.

It was meant as a compliment to your acumen that you know so much that if it was simples you would already know it LOL. Mind you, not everybody is as brave as you in taking apart a car they have just bought LOL

But yes, the glovebox is a 2 min job really, just the few 8mm bolts

Well on that score then I thankyou, now get someone to brave the snow lmfao.