A3 spoiler from ebay - 'velocita styling'?

do NOT get an aftermarket spoiler. loads of people have had trouble with them.

you buy a cheapie you'll have to shell out for a OEM one later so you're not saving time or money.

if you really want one you can try getting a Votex one instead, but no aftermarket ones!

look for Sline a3 tailgates on ebay, got my OEM S line spoiler for £60 delivered. Most breakers are aware of the price of a spoiler new so will price accordingly... some may not wanna split tailgate and spoiler but I told the seller anyone wanting a new tailgate will very probably have the spoiler on their old one already.

A few years ago replica spoilers were pretty good but in recent times out Polish/chinese friends have started knocking out really cheapo fibreglass jobs that fit pretty badly, paint badly and come with no fittings.

I'd stay away! As the cost will only increase at the bodyshop as they will have to spend loads of time on extra prep and trying to get it to fit.

I brought that very same spoiler, so did Nige i think..............mine went up the tip and i bought the proper thing from Stoke Audi. Believe me its made from some sort of resin and weighs 3 times as much as std one and i cant see it staying put for long without some very very very strong glue. Finish was poor as well.

One word...DONT !

I will not consider anything other than OEM or stuff from a Genuine OEM supplier... Buying Cheap often ruins car value, can invalidate insurance and generally can look a bit sad... save your money for your next car with the bits/engine you want is my view.

Is it possible for my a3 2010 non sline to mount the s-line spoiler? The dealer here in Norway said that I needed a spoiler without breakinglight?
Anyone fitted the s-line one with breakinlight ? Pics?

Is it possible for my a3 2010 non sline to mount the s-line spoiler? The dealer here in Norway said that I needed a spoiler without breakinglight?
Anyone fitted the s-line one with breakinlight ? Pics?

is yours a 3dr or a SB. it makes a difference.

also S-Lines have holes cut in the tailgate and lugs to mount the spoiler. it's not a big deal, people have just cut the lugs off and bonded the spoiler on. but it's just an added complication i thought you should be aware of

I'v got the 5-doors sportback. I would like it do be like this:

30_386257929.jpg

Is this a easy fitt or doesn't the s-line spoiler fitt?