S3 on Tuesday

Matt2010

Reaction score
After a little delay, on Tue its bye bye GT-R and hello 2010 S3. Looking forward to it :)

Why did you get rid of the GT-R?

A few reasons really.

Its a BIG car - to big really for my liking and my daily drive.
Back seats impractical for an 11 month but ok for 3 year old.
Missus hates it! :)
Tyres £600 a corner and not the sort of thing kwik fit have. Have to go to a Nissan HPC centre.
Gets a lot of attention which can be a good or bad thing. Personally i don't like it.
Servicing every 6 months/6000 miles.

Superb car tho with absolute brutal perfomance but S3 right now for me is just far far more pratical as a daily drive.

A few reasons really.

Its a BIG car - to big really for my liking and my daily drive.
Back seats impractical for an 11 month but ok for 3 year old.
Missus hates it! :)
Tyres £600 a corner and not the sort of thing kwik fit have. Have to go to a Nissan HPC centre.
Gets a lot of attention which can be a good or bad thing. Personally i don't like it.
Servicing every 6 months/6000 miles.

Didn't you think of ANY of those things before you bought it? :ninja:

All the best with the S3 :p

C63 all the way for me absolutely love it! Dont like the GTR that much but for the money you cant get any better its a ****** beast!

Didn't you think of ANY of those things before you bought it? :ninja:

All the best with the S3 :p

lol, sounds just like my missus ;)

S3 will be 4th car in last year so hopefully have calmed down now :)

Get some photos up when you get the S3. But in the mean time photos of your GT-R and C63 AMG :)

Thanks

Still miss them all :(

zj9z11.jpg

2ymzolc.jpg

24ytvl5.jpg

16a88za.jpg

Stunning motors. What made you change so much? Id be happy with any of them with the C63 top of the list!!!!

What colour you getting in the S3??

Stunning motors. What made you change so much? Id be happy with any of them with the C63 top of the list!!!!

What colour you getting in the S3??

Really cant answer that but i guess i got bored pretty quick. Hopefully i've now 'seen it done it' and have sensible head on. Losing money so quickly on car changes isnt a good idea either :/

S3 is meteor grey pearl effect.

C63 all the way for me absolutely love it! Dont like the GTR that much but for the money you cant get any better its a ****** beast!

I can vouch fot the GT-R. My mate has got one with quite a few mods, and is pushing 650 BHP and its simply stunning how quick it is :scared2: He is also this years F2 world champion which makes it even more fun as he drives it properly :eyebrows:

My uncle has a C63 in black and were always having a play on the motorway, now mines tuned we really are side by side, so get your S3 remapped and the swap shouldnt feel quite as harsh!! I presume the GTR was a total different kettle of fish??

Even the 335d is mint. You have got great taste mate. They all all cars I would own if I had the money! One day please...

OOohhhhh you've had some nice cars there! Loving the GT-R but also like the engine in the Beama! Lucky boy indeed!