Will these wheels fit?

they look awful mate, however theeres no telling without the offset value of them, unless im too blind to see it!

I actually think the look good as on this Audi....
A%203%20mit%20oxrock.jpg

Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ***** aftermarket piles of poop.

hit a nerve there i think lol

sadly i mirror the sentiments of other posters. not a fan. for that money you could get some nice BBSs. what you playing at?

hit a nerve there i think lol

Not really lad, the purple isn't to everybodys taste, it doesn't need to be, but these wheels are WIN and cost £2700 from dealers not £1k with poop tyres. There gone now anyway, I would delete the sig, but I like the pic, new one for UD anyway :laugh:

Ha Ha! Its all good man, in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.

But I don't need someone telling me, my wheels are *****, when the car is winning awards, and he's asking if those wheels are nice, when they are clearly made out of cheddar cheese :laugh: :laugh:

Ha Ha! Its all good man, in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.

But I don't need someone telling me, my wheels are *****, when the car is winning awards, and he's asking if those wheels are nice, when they are clearly made out of cheddar cheese :laugh: :laugh:

really i always suspected reps were made outta jello, it would explain the ***** finish of them toor

in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.

you might make my sig at this rate...

now just make sure the OP doesn't shoot you...

At what point did I ask if anyone liked those alloys? My original question was not to source peoples views if they liked them or not. I also never said your alloys were *****, chavy maybe. But I wouldn't go out of my way to insult you like you have tried.

If you don't intend to answer my orignal post then please don't hijack it with your comments that are unrelated to my question.

At what point did I ask if anyone liked those alloys? My original question was not to source peoples views if they liked them or not. I also never said your alloys were *****, chavy maybe. But I wouldn't go out of my way to insult you like you have tried.

If you don't intend to answer my orignal post then please don't hijack it with your comments that are unrelated to my question.

To be fair mason betha, your absolutley right. You did. I apologise. But I'm afraid. This:

14OXROCK_Black_Full_Polish_1.jpg

Is the definition of chav. All the best with your wheels, whichever ones you get.

i agree with n8 i did intially ask you the offset of these wheels to help you but you never replied

i agree with n8 i did intially ask you the offset of these wheels to help you but you never replied

I would have replied but was too busy reading insults.... As for your mods you changed ur front bumpt to the 2010 version?

I would have replied but was too busy reading insults.... As for your mods you changed ur front bumpt to the 2010 version?

Hey Mase, we are not insulting, just PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE don't buy them

yeah its a hell of a lot of work to get it all running fully though, as for the wheels the are kinda growing on me still wouldnt have em on my car, but it is your car and dont let anyone else change your mind thats the beauty of modding its to make it your car not mine or nates i will however advise you that the composition of the alloy will more than likely be ***** making it as useless as a choclate teepot vs the uk's excellent roads

Have to agree with all the above dont buy the wheels you'll regret it and lose a lot of money when you come to sell them on. Your best off trawling ebay to buy original Audi, VW, SEAT, Skoda or Bentley if you feel like breaking the mold look at mercedes wheels. If you buy any of these your more than likly to get your money back or even make money on them when you sell.

I've brought numerous sets on ebay and made money every time i've moved them on because i've had them refurbed and made them look like new. Yesterday I picked up five 19" Audi S6 wheels for not a lot of money. The current market is a buyers market so with 1K to spend on wheels you could buy two sets on ebay refurb them sell a set and be rocking OEM wheels basically for free.

Chris

just ebay and various forums tbh, what specific designs and sizes are you looking for n8 also sometimes keeps a few sets of wheels

not too sure 18 or 19 inch. My car is silver so somthing that will stand out and not blend in with my body work....

i also have a set of freshly painted dumbo mirror covers in black with the indicators which would look good ppm me offers

DSCF0171.jpg

u think black mirros would look good on a silver sportback?

u think black mirros would look good on a silver sportback?

depends on what look you're going for. with a black roof, grille and dark wheels yes i reckon the black mirrors would look the shiz

the only reason i haven't bought them off him yet is because i don't have the motors or mounting plates