Volks AutosChris Nott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reverse Gear

Status

Will these wheels fit?

Hi,

will these wheels fit on my A3 sportback 2005? Not sure what offset I should be looking for. I know that 18" will fit its the other measurements...

Thanks

http://www.sheldonsmanchester.co.uk/...es-p-1187.html

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gievf Buckets

Status
    they look awful mate, however theeres no telling without the offset value of them, unless im too blind to see it!

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

4th Gear

Status
    agree. awful. but if you like it we cant stop you only advise you

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    OMFG, wheels like that are banned from such a place!

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

2nd Gear

Status
    OEM wheels for the win!

Reverse Gear

Status
    I actually think the look good as on this Audi....

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mase2hot View Post
    I actually think the look good as on this Audi....
    disagree im afraid

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    OMFG, wheels like that are banned from such a place!
    And u have purple alloys?.......

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

And u have purple alloys?.......
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

6th Gear

Status
    hit a nerve there i think lol

sadly i mirror the sentiments of other posters. not a fan. for that money you could get some nice BBSs. what you playing at?
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

6th Gear

Status
    A grand for them cheapos? LOL Not sure if you have noticed but this is an Audi website, not www.hanginigoutatmcdonladscarparkwiththeboysincors as.com
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by sub39h View Post
    hit a nerve there i think lol
    Not really lad, the purple isn't to everybodys taste, it doesn't need to be, but these wheels are WIN and cost 2700 from dealers not 1k with poop tyres. There gone now anyway, I would delete the sig, but I like the pic, new one for UD anyway

Gievf Buckets

Status
    i think they looked awesome nate, oh and you amde my sig

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Ha Ha Ha, lmfao Ha Ha Ha, thats quality man!

Gievf Buckets

Status
    too true though i was too nice to say it!

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Ha Ha! Its all good man, in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.

But I don't need someone telling me, my wheels are ****e, when the car is winning awards, and he's asking if those wheels are nice, when they are clearly made out of cheddar cheese

Gievf Buckets

Status
    Ha Ha! Its all good man, in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.

But I don't need someone telling me, my wheels are ****e, when the car is winning awards, and he's asking if those wheels are nice, when they are clearly made out of cheddar cheese

really i always suspected reps were made outta jello, it would explain the ****e finish of them toor

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Tis also true, so many sets of OEM wheels round for cheap these days, no reason to buy pot hole crumblers

6th Gear

Status
    in life you must to LEARN to accept criticism. At the end of the day, different things apply to different people.
    you might make my sig at this rate...
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Ha Ha, Martin Luther N8

6th Gear

Status
    now just make sure the OP doesn't shoot you...

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Reverse Gear

Status

At what point did I ask if anyone liked those alloys? My original question was not to source peoples views if they liked them or not. I also never said your alloys were ****e, chavy maybe. But I wouldn't go out of my way to insult you like you have tried.

If you don't intend to answer my orignal post then please don't hijack it with your comments that are unrelated to my question.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

At what point did I ask if anyone liked those alloys? My original question was not to source peoples views if they liked them or not. I also never said your alloys were ****e, chavy maybe. But I wouldn't go out of my way to insult you like you have tried.

If you don't intend to answer my orignal post then please don't hijack it with your comments that are unrelated to my question.
    To be fair mason betha, your absolutley right. You did. I apologise. But I'm afraid. This:

Is the definition of chav. All the best with your wheels, whichever ones you get.

Gievf Buckets

Status
    i agree with n8 i did intially ask you the offset of these wheels to help you but you never replied

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    i agree with n8 i did intially ask you the offset of these wheels to help you but you never replied
    I would have replied but was too busy reading insults.... As for your mods you changed ur front bumpt to the 2010 version?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I would have replied but was too busy reading insults.... As for your mods you changed ur front bumpt to the 2010 version?
    Hey Mase, we are not insulting, just PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE don't buy them

Gievf Buckets

Status
    yeah its a hell of a lot of work to get it all running fully though, as for the wheels the are kinda growing on me still wouldnt have em on my car, but it is your car and dont let anyone else change your mind thats the beauty of modding its to make it your car not mine or nates i will however advise you that the composition of the alloy will more than likely be ****e making it as useless as a choclate teepot vs the uk's excellent roads

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

The King of Cannock

Status
    Have to agree with all the above dont buy the wheels you'll regret it and lose a lot of money when you come to sell them on. Your best off trawling ebay to buy original Audi, VW, SEAT, Skoda or Bentley if you feel like breaking the mold look at mercedes wheels. If you buy any of these your more than likly to get your money back or even make money on them when you sell.

I've brought numerous sets on ebay and made money every time i've moved them on because i've had them refurbed and made them look like new. Yesterday I picked up five 19" Audi S6 wheels for not a lot of money. The current market is a buyers market so with 1K to spend on wheels you could buy two sets on ebay refurb them sell a set and be rocking OEM wheels basically for free.

Chris

Air, OZ, Tarrox, on a TDI

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Chris for mayor!

Reverse Gear

Status
    I think some hit a point regarding our uk road and pot holes. Is OEM the only way? I like the below but they are reps.....

18" R8 BLACK STYLE ALLOY AUDI & VW GOLF PASSAT TYRES on eBay (end time 30-Nov-10 14:01:19 GMT)

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

You just want to avoid reps really mason.

Reverse Gear

Status
    anyone recommend any good sites for wheels?

Gievf Buckets

Status
    just ebay and various forums tbh, what specific designs and sizes are you looking for n8 also sometimes keeps a few sets of wheels

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

Reverse Gear

Status
    not too sure 18 or 19 inch. My car is silver so somthing that will stand out and not blend in with my body work....

Gievf Buckets

Status
    im considering parting with these

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

Gievf Buckets

Status
    i also have a set of freshly painted dumbo mirror covers in black with the indicators which would look good ppm me offers

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Mods

Reverse Gear

Status
    u think black mirros would look good on a silver sportback?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

eBay ftw.

6th Gear

Status
    u think black mirros would look good on a silver sportback?
    depends on what look you're going for. with a black roof, grille and dark wheels yes i reckon the black mirrors would look the shiz

the only reason i haven't bought them off him yet is because i don't have the motors or mounting plates

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast