lamborghini galardo wheels

I

imported_neilsafc2

right well after a lot of humming and ahhing regarding what to do with my car ive decided on new alloys. I am not a fan anymore of the standard sport ones and decided on new ones, new head unit for radio ruled out and other bits and bobs.

Now looking at them I want to do something a bit different and put some galardo wheels on if I can source some, maybe even some replica ones if they look good. I have kept checking ebay but they have dried up a bit and I cant find any on there. I am not sure where is best to look and what is best to do.

Any ideas folks????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

one possibility:

do a search on completed items and find the seller- contact him to see if he has any left (if low feedback and doesnt take credit cards ask him to setup an auction on ebay so your covered (well...as much as can be on ebay)

These guys are quite good at sourcing galarado wheels

http://www.lamborghini.com/eng/lamborghini.html

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yeah i bet.....i saw them on ebay a few months ago...think for about £1500 quid not bad must be at least double that for full price! Good luck in getting them m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would pay around that but was hoping for about £1000 as by the time I have got some decents tyres for them and possibly new brakes its getting expensive.

I think that price was with tyres also. If i see anymore i will drop you a post m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif you might have to do the brakes anyway when you get them as the extra weight might warp the discs after time under heavy braking i had that problem on my last car.

yeah and the calipers on there now might look a little weedy behind 19" alloys so they have to be counted in I think.

cheers for looking, i wonder if anyone does replicas or alloys which look similar?

They are replica's matey! The last three sets went for £1000 buy it now price! without tyres!

I've seen a set on a new A4 around mine in the flesh and they look awesome, very factory-ish!