Calling all s3 owners

bigcheese

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a quick one, I have had my s3 over 2 years now and had it revo stage 1 +. Everytime I put my foot down and the car starts to accelerate a strange thing starts to happen, the sides of my mouth begin to move upwards and I get this warm feeling inside. Is this ment to happen or is it just me?? :laugh:

Thanks

wierd i also get teh warm feeling inside, do you think my heated seats are functioning correctly?

I thought it was the heated seats at first, but they where off. I ain't yet experienced this hard thing in my pants that you speak of. Maybe stage 2 will do it

Lol, I have only had my S3 for 3 months and it is standard so only have a semi at the moment but hopefully stage 1 soon will change that!!

Hi guys

Just a quick one, I have had my s3 over 2 years now and had it revo stage 1 +. Everytime I put my foot down and the car starts to accelerate a strange thing starts to happen, the sides of my mouth begin to move upwards and I get this warm feeling inside. Is this ment to happen or is it just me?? :laugh:

Thanks
this is normal !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah mine has this problem too but I know others don't, they say it's far worse on the Cayman though.

Really, the dealer never warned me about this when I purchased the car, I have been reading the manual I can't seem to find anything on this uncontrollable smiling.