JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

A3 1.8T service costs

Hi, is Ł193.00 about right for a intermediate service cost on a 58 plate A3 1.8t S line? The mileage is 29k and was last services at 20k. if i take the service interval off the ecu via the dash it say 100 miles for oil service and 10k miles for service. Ł193 for oil change seems expensive or am I being mean with ŁŁ's

thanks rOb

2. # ADS
    ADS

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    is that just an oil change and from who ?
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.

5th Gear

Status
    yep just an oil change afaik from Audi Manchester. I told them it was a oil change. expensive? thanks for reply btw

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    thats daylight robbery mate. where i work that would get you a full service with all the parts and change. there is a lot of talk on here about audi being robbing *******s and most people take their cars to a really good independant garage..
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.

5th Gear

Status
    yep i have used Awesome GTI in the past but want keep those audi stamps up. is this a normal cost from a typical audi stealer??

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    From memory I've paid in the region of Ł250 per service for the two I've had.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    i wouldnt pay it cause i know what the parts cost and what work is involved and they are taking the piss. a stamp is a stamp in my opinion and most people are happy with service history no matter who stamps the book. lets face it you can buy a full service history of the right person if your in the know..

5th Gear

Status
    just had a look about, stafford audi offer it for Ł99. anyone used stafford audi ?

TDI S3 Hybrid

Status
    I can vouch for Stafford Audi, great service and prices...

5th Gear

Status
    thanks Dean, have been on their site "Bronze" service is only Ł79!! think the bronze service should a standard oil service, will call stafford audi tomorrow, hopefully job done.
    Ł193.00 for oil change.... my ar*se! do i look daft?

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bloblob2 View Post
    thanks Dean, have been on their site "Bronze" service is only Ł79!! think the bronze service should a standard oil service, will call stafford audi tomorrow, hopefully job done.
    Ł193.00 for oil change.... my ar*se! do i look daft?
    its a pity that there are people out there who pay those robbing c..ts. it just goes to show that you can shop about. well done mate..

LIVERPOOL

Status
    I've used Stafford audi quite a few times and would recommend them, and will be using them again in few days because Liverpool audi are awful.

5th Gear

Status
    cheers everyone stafford seems the way to go!