S3 Mud flaps

gc1989

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have mud flaps fitted to their S3?

I think it could spoil the look of the car but I have a white S3 and since the gritters have been out with the frosty conditions my car can't go 10 miles without being covered along the whole side and back with brown off the roads.

Any pictures would be great thanks.

Gary.

if you do get them, can you get me part number for rear S3 liner and the plastic part shown connecting to the liner?

I have just ordered a set of mud flaps for my s3 with audi they should be here on Thursday. I should be fitting them on Saturday, if it's not raining!!. Willpost pics for you on Saturday night.

I did the quick google search myself but could only get the older model.

That would be great if you get pictures up, I didn't realise audi did genuine flaps for the S3.

Hmmm, just been informed by dealer no mud guards for S3 as I wanted some, will be interested to see what's been ordered...

When I was buying my S3 (2007 model) the salesman said I couldn’t spec mud flaps with the car.

Had a phone call from audi today saying that they ordered a3 mud flaps and now are not sure if they fit. They said when they come in they will check them against an s3 on the forecourt but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Had a phone call from audi today saying that they ordered a3 mud flaps and now are not sure if they fit. They said when they come in they will check them against an s3 on the forecourt but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

I can tell you now that they won't fit.... The skirts and rear bumper on the S3 are totally different to the standard car. The mudflaps will fit all other models even the S-Line...

Yep, you were right guys had a phone call from parts department yesterday and they don't fit. So you guys where right once again!!!. I think it's a bit stupid that they don't make them for the s3. I can understand that most people don't want to ruin the look of the car, but we have to drive down country lanes everyday and at this time of year the car just gets caked. I'm not willing to put those flappy rally style flaps on I feel there more for Jap cars so looks like the car will be cleaned a little bit more often now.

Yeah I like it, is that the stuff you can get in clear and different colours?
I would like to see what it looks like