Audi S3 2009 rear bumper cover part numbers ?

RedlineRob

Reaction score
Hi

does any one have part numbers for a audi S3 sport back complete rear bumper cover lower section and grey insert

this would be much appreciated thanks

2009-audi-s3-sportback-back.jpg

Last edited:
With or without parking aid and painted or not ?

Which PR number is it - 2J?

Last edited:
sorry for the confusion this is the S3 rear bumper cover Im talking about

im looking for the part numbers for the bumper cover and rear valence along with the gray insert

2009-audi-s3-sportback-back.jpg

Last edited:
Is the S3 bumper cover the same as the 2007-2008 S line one ?

At the risk of being ridiculed again I have looked at ETKA and there are 4 different bumper covers and 7 different spoilers ! In addition there are also various colours.

They do not identify S3 or S line, just rely on PR numbers. No doubt one of the PR numbers will be the S3 but I don't know which.

The bumper cover number is 8P4 807 303 but the suffix could be B, D, E or F plus paint colour.

The spoiler number is 8P0 807 434 with 7 different suffixes.

If I've got the wrong end of the stick I'm sorry but post #5 suggested that I was on the wrong track so I backed off!

Rob for future ref, if u dont have any luck here with the no. just look on ebay for an S3 SB quote the reg to audi parts and they will get you the right bits. FYI, the bumpers are the same on the S line & S3 SB post facelift. The diffuser is circa £85 inc vat.

The part no for the bumper is: W8P4 807 303 DG RU

I'm not sure about the S3 diffuser, but you don't want W8P4 807 434 F1 RR as it's the S line one.

Last edited:
Think the diffuser part is 8P0 807 343 F 1RR(Grey) not 8P4.

Don't know where the 'W' comes from as ETKA does not show it.

The bumper number suffix D GRU is in primer and is approx £232

The 'W' is printed on my invoice :) maybe garage related?

The bumper/ cover was £142.27+vat (after discount)- last year though...

I didn't realise there were 2 bits! Ta...

No last the set on the bay were ET41 9J an dI want the 48 8.5's but they went for a real good price :eyebrows:

Hey guys thanks for the part numbers greatly appreciated

Im definitely going to order the bumper cover this week.

hi, anybody knows what part number it's the correct for the screws that goes into the marked hole?
or if they are the same as other screws of the car and look for their part numbers

2isuz9e.jpg

thanks!