My S3 & Future Plans....

you're on fire with the jokes today Paul....must be having your "purple" patch....??

Wish I was getting some patch, kids really screw up your sex life, oh well back to redtube, whoopppeeeee

1 tries ones best...................................................even offers of help with backdoor but she politely declined that offer, next will be chloroform

Wish I was getting some patch, kids really screw up your sex life, oh well back to redtube, whoopppeeeee

`Adult Dramas` rock, but beware, you could end up like this........

fiddler_crab.jpg

lmfao, Dude, I'm 36, my arm is already like that.

Why pay for SKY when redtube's foc :)

Ovguide.com

The gateway to all things `special interest`.

eerrr.

Anyway, RNSE all day for me.
Just dont paint it purple or cover it in alcantara.

Chris bought an R8 gearknob off ebay for £15, genuine one as well, its making it fit which'll be the fun :unsure:

i was prepared to give it a go ive a fair few spare gaitors laying arround with the ferrules for getting that oem look

Now that clubsport interior is :wub:.

Wonder how much the gate and knob are and I love the chrome details on the heater controls.

same design as tts buckets, as ive got plans for a retrim when i get a set anyway im not fussed mine will be uniqu and subtle as are most of my mods

I got the R8 gear knob on ebay for £15 but having looked at it the work needed to get it to fit isn't worth it. So i cleaned it up get rid of the scratches and sold it on.

I'm running a RS4 one which i'll stick with :)

065.jpg

Nice n tight too.
Never laughs at you best Rocco Seffredi face neither....

Depends on the days hands workload mate

Rocco Siffredi lmfao thats a good one lmfao

Nige/Paul you pair are totally missing the point!!!! You shouldnt need self help if you had them trained well lol.... keep them happy and they will want more, much more, easy really eh!

Sarah how many times do I have to advise, she's italian, stubborn as hell, so some polite pushing needed at times (depends on how much olive oil we ate that day)

Sarah how many times do I have to advise, she's italian, stubborn as hell, so some polite pushing needed at times (depends on how much olive oil we ate that day)

haa haaaa you chose her lol! you need to tame the Italian in her! Think you've met your match there!

So thats why you have soooooo much olive oil!!!!!!

Nah met my match, not likely, she aint half as stubborn as I can be, but choose not to :p

Olive oil helps me poo, lmfao

Depends on how much olive oil I've had mate

Here is a nice Purple Audi...

IMG00096-20101111-1734.jpg

IMG00094-20101111-1733.jpg

IMG00095-20101111-1734.jpg

IMG00091-20101111-1733.jpg

IMG00093-20101111-1733.jpg

Its sitting in Dockalnds Audi... the paintwork is just simply beautiful... but i would hate to own it and have a scratch on it

The highly controversial head unit install is happenin today....I'll post some pics later or tomorrow so you can all have a look and provide an opinion (i.e. rip me mercilessly from crimes against OEM kit) dont be shy now..:p.