Which grills do I need?!

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
I asked the question on here a few weeks back, and ordered the ones I was told...

No joy! There far too big and not the right shape.

Just had an Sline front end fitted, but cant get the part number for the grills?!

Please can somebody help me?!

IMG_0707.jpg

and the ones I was told to get...

IMG_0708.jpg

Thanks in advance... :)

Dan go to your local dealer get an chassis number off an s-line A3 and order it that way.
Or im sure some one on here could call their local dealer with his or hers chassis number and get the part number. Where did you order your foglights surrounds from?

s3 ones were 36 each at tps in mk when i was pricing up the s3 front. sorry for a small hijack but does anyone know the part numbers for the a3 s-line fogs? i heard the a4 ones are the same but i have no idea what ones. ill probably get some cheap ones off ebay?

Hey mate. if no1 gets back to you ill check mine tomorrow i got mine from tps about 23 pounds each.
Thanks bud. Much appreciated. I get trade price at all main dealer anyway. I paid about £19each + VAT I think for these one which are wrong. Ill just get refund and swap for the right ones. If you could get me them, that would be great!

All the ones in etka are wrong, I'll ring TPS in morning Dan x
Thanks brother, drop me a text tommorow? x :)

s3 ones were 36 each at tps in mk when i was pricing up the s3 front. sorry for a small hijack but does anyone know the part numbers for the a3 s-line fogs? i heard the a4 ones are the same but i have no idea what ones. ill probably get some cheap ones off ebay?
Im also going to need the fogs! :( There about £50 each aint they?

yep they are about that price mate. Audi dont take back parts if they are wrong. dont know if they will do it. there are some fogs on ebay about £50 for a set.