phone kit

treblesykes

Reaction score
any recconmend a cheap and cheerfull hands free kit for a3 with not to many wires and mess non blue tooth

Hi, Hope you don´t mind if I borrow this thread and asks if anyone has aftermounted the phone kit frome Audi?

[ QUOTE ]
Eeef said:
If you want a quality passive holder try these people and they're based in sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Excellent quality and very sturdy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for this link.

This is the first aftermarket stuff for phone and PDA mounting I have ever seen that actually looks okay! Until now I have always found aftermarket kits to be unbelievably bulky and ugly and they definately spoil the interior of a car. The only reason I haven't got a PDA with tomtom in my car yet is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a proper good looking solution for a carkit for any of the PDAs. My choice of PDA would actually be influenced by the availablility of a proper car mounting solution.

A good looking dashboard (including all extra kit) is very important to me. It is one of the reasons I am sooo looking forward to my new sportback. Especially at night, the dash and dials of the A3 (and any other Audi for that matter) look absolutely wicked. Far better than anything else I have seen. Shame to spoil it with an ugly car kit.