Exhaust trims

Vazza

Reaction score
Just fitted these exhaust trims to my girlfriend's car:
Audi A3 genuine stainless steel exhaust trims - 2008 on on eBay (end time 26-Nov-10 08:53:07 GMT)

Took 2 minutes if that and I think they really improve the appearance of the back end:

img0269xn.jpg

img0272nv.jpg

img0275zy.jpg

Last edited:
wish i could improve my girlfriends back end ......

look quite nice, i could do with some for my girlfriends A3 sport as it has the optional body kit and the exhaust finishes under the rear splitter

I hope you dont take this the wrond way but I bought these a few weeks back and i dont think youve pushed them on all the way? Did you do the half twist before pushing them on? Mine fit really snugly and theres no sign of the interior bracket on them at all...Ill take a picture in the light tomorrow to show you what I mean....Either way they are very nice!

OK I just took 2 pictures in the dark, sorry there so dirty too, only been on about a month but fit snugly rite up to the existing pipes perfectly...
faa2713d.jpg

135ed8e7.jpg

I hope you dont take this the wrond way but I bought these a few weeks back and i dont think youve pushed them on all the way? Did you do the half twist before pushing them on? Mine fit really snugly and theres no sign of the interior bracket on them at all...Ill take a picture in the light tomorrow to show you what I mean....Either way they are very nice!

Yeah noticed in the instructions it says the edge of the exhaust should line up withe the tips and I did the half turn before pushing them in but they wouldn't go past those spring loaded brackets. Will use a bit more force to push them in tomorrow. Thanks for the pics too.

Fitted mine last night took a bit to push in the end used the side of my fist to knock it on

Side of the fist worked a charm...the trims fitted properly :blush::

img0280.jpg

Last edited:
OK my was build week 45 (last week) so hopefully it is in transit to the UK.. Those trims look nice and might invest in them . Two questions any reason for going for stainless steel over chrome ones... and do you think they might trap water and cause the pipes to rust underneath ?

Thks
Music