• Condor Grey

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dakota Grey

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

mips

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to put in my order for my replacement A3 Sportback and am a bit spoilt for choice. I have had a sportback in phantom black for the last few years and before that I had a lava grey so looking for a change.

I have been looking at either the Dakota Grey or Condor Grey but can't seem to decide which one looks better. Part of the problem is that none of the dealers seems to have a Dakota Grey - maybe there is a reason or it is too new a colour....

The other thing I am undecided on is if I should go with an S Line with standard half leather or for same money a Sport with full leather heated front seats. Any help would be appreciated.

Mips

Did you go forthe Dakota grey. I am thinking of getting this colour on my A7 but am unsure. what do you think

for starters, a welcome to ASN.

personally i'd get an S-Line. it'll hold it's value better than an equivalent price Sport. and if you're getting an S-Line get Monza Silver. it has a greyish tinge to it an it looks amazing.

best of luck, photos when you get it!

S.

i say get dakota grey saw one the other day looked sweet as sub said get pics up when you get it

for starters, a welcome to ASN.

personally i'd get an S-Line. it'll hold it's value better than an equivalent price Sport. and if you're getting an S-Line get Monza Silver. it has a greyish tinge to it an it looks amazing.

best of luck, photos when you get it!

S.

Wonder what he ordered??

I would go S-Line every time for the above reason or BE if you can. Not sure about Grey's, Condor looks a bit Naff in my opinion. Don't think you can better Phantom Black Really .. Silver is a bit 2000 Honda colour really I think.

it doesn't look like silver - trust me it's a gorgeous colour, and i have a Phantom car :p

im still contemplating trading the s3 in for a new a3 specced nicely in monza silver solar orange or sepang blue

im still contemplating trading the s3 in for a new a3 specced nicely in monza silver solar orange or sepang blue

that'll mean factory order - is there much point at this stage in the life cycle? enjoy your S3 8P2.99 and when the new model comes out THEN swap i reckon (provided it's not a crap car ofc)

sepang blue is awseome but i also like misano red as its so bright and its got a goldy / yellow met flick in it very nice colour close up

Hi Iain... try a search I think this is covered elesewher.. or audi.co.uk

Essentially wheels 17-18inch
Seats both sport but Sline part leather
Sline exterior spoilers etc..

Sline better proposition in my opinion.

my sport has got half leather seats half alcantara and i love them:moa: so glad i went for one with this combo now not the standard seats

Did you go forthe Dakota grey. I am thinking of getting this colour on my A7 but am unsure. what do you think

Hi, after seeing the dakota grey in flesh I decided against it....looked a bit bronzy/tinny for my liking. The swatch in the dealers looked ok but the whole car didn't look so nice in my opinion. I was half convinced the dealer had his colours wrong but either way I wasn't prepared to risk it!

I went for the black edition in the end in meteor grey. After seeing the cars in flesh I really wanted daytona grey but since this was not available the meteor it was....still waiting for it to be built :(

that'll mean factory order - is there much point at this stage in the life cycle? enjoy your S3 8P2.99 and when the new model comes out THEN swap i reckon (provided it's not a crap car ofc)

yeah i realised that i like the 8p :) which is more than i can say about the imagesive been seeing of the new chassis looks awful

Hi guys, newbie here...trying to decide between these 2 colours as well. Anyone have any links to them?