A3 Sline

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Picked up my Ibis White A3 S line today with 8 miles on the clock :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4: just put it in the garage with 260 miles under its belt. What a motor :sm4::sm4: Chuffed to bits with it and it certainly stands out from the crowd. Me and the missus are like dogs with two d**** with it.

AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER OF A CAR :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

It corners flat unlike my previous A3 SE which wallowed a bit, so i think we can put up with harsher ride even in our 50's :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

Well done Audi they just keep getting better :sm4::sm4::sm4:

Picked up my Ibis White A3 S line today with 8 miles on the clock :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4: just put it in the garage with 260 miles under its belt. What a motor :sm4::sm4: Chuffed to bits with it and it certainly stands out from the crowd. Me and the missus are like dogs with two d**** with it.

AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER OF A CAR :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

It corners flat unlike my previous A3 SE which wallowed a bit, so i think we can put up with harsher ride even in our 50's :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

Well done Audi they just keep getting better :sm4::sm4::sm4:

Congrats on the car, Hope you enjoy it :) I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the 1.4 TFSI Engine as well.

Get some pics up when you can.

Congrats on the new car, you seem very pleased :happy:
Pics when you can!

My missus picking up our new toy.

Only took me 2 hours to work out how to get this piccy on here:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

PICT0286.jpg

Last edited:
lovely picture, car looks good as well !!

I love my s-line to, yes ride a bit harsher than I would like but handles really well.

I couldn't decide on the 1.4TFSi of the 2.0Tdi CR140 either, I plumped for the diesel, but the petrol lump is very good, not sure why I went diesel.