Volks AutosMonster Motorsport

Thread: A3 Sline

Born to Fish

Status

A3 Sline

Picked up my Ibis White A3 S line today with 8 miles on the clock just put it in the garage with 260 miles under its belt. What a motor Chuffed to bits with it and it certainly stands out from the crowd. Me and the missus are like dogs with two d**** with it.

AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER OF A CAR

It corners flat unlike my previous A3 SE which wallowed a bit, so i think we can put up with harsher ride even in our 50's

Well done Audi they just keep getting better
    2013 1.4 TFSI S line 8V, Brilliant Red, Cruise Control, DIS, MFSW, Dual Climate, Leather, Front Fogs, 18in 5 Twin Spoke Alloys, Welly, Boot and Fishing Rod Racks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Congratz on the new car. Sounds like your well pleased.
    Any photos? Enjoy the car
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFSI View Post
    Picked up my Ibis White A3 S line today with 8 miles on the clock just put it in the garage with 260 miles under its belt. What a motor Chuffed to bits with it and it certainly stands out from the crowd. Me and the missus are like dogs with two d**** with it.

AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER OF A CAR

It corners flat unlike my previous A3 SE which wallowed a bit, so i think we can put up with harsher ride even in our 50's

Well done Audi they just keep getting better
    Congrats on the car, Hope you enjoy it I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the 1.4 TFSI Engine as well.

Get some pics up when you can.
    Audi A3 1.4T - Manual - Ambition - Ibis White - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS6 Alloys - Xenons - Black Styling Pack - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel - Piano Black Inlays.

Audi A3 1.4T - S.Tronic - Ambition - Brilliant Black - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS4 Alloys - Xenons - Alu Inserts - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel.

V16
    1st Gear

Status
    Congrats on the new car, you seem very pleased
    Pics when you can!
    Black A3 S-line 2.0TDi
    Mods: Hybrid Turbo - Custom Exhaust - Weitec Coilovers - Tints - Gloss Black Optics Grill - Led Number Plate Lights - Led Interior Lights - S3 Mirrors - Retro Fitted Arm Rest - 09 rear lights - R8 Oil Cap - Phillips Diamond Vision Lights

Born to Fish

Status
    My missus picking up our new toy.

Only took me 2 hours to work out how to get this piccy on here

Last edited by TFSI; 1st November 2010 at 10:58.
    2013 1.4 TFSI S line 8V, Brilliant Red, Cruise Control, DIS, MFSW, Dual Climate, Leather, Front Fogs, 18in 5 Twin Spoke Alloys, Welly, Boot and Fishing Rod Racks.

Neutral

Status
    lovely picture, car looks good as well !!

I love my s-line to, yes ride a bit harsher than I would like but handles really well.

I couldn't decide on the 1.4TFSi of the 2.0Tdi CR140 either, I plumped for the diesel, but the petrol lump is very good, not sure why I went diesel.

1st Gear

Status
    Looks very nice!!!! wanna swap with mine?
    Audi A3 54 plate 2.0 FSI Sport
    www.simplydents.co.uk

Mods - 11 Rear lights, custom front matt black grille, I pod connection, S3 rear spoiler.