how can you tell the difference between xenon and bi-xenon headlights.

or does one of these also have adaptive xenons?

I'm not sure you can tell the difference from looking at this view.

I'm sure difference between xenon and bi-xenon is that bi-xenons have 'whiter' low and high beam bulbs, xenons just have low beams. Can that be detected from the front?

Adaptives will be a much deeper headlamp unit as they have motors on the back that turn the lights to reflect steering angle.

First one is normal Xenon, and the second is Bi-Xenon. You can tell by the chrome ring on the first one surrounding the projector lens

if youre looking for a set of xenons ive got adaptive ones complete you would just need to purchase a new housing, surplus to requirements after a facelift just looking to get some money back pm me

if youre looking for a set of xenons ive got adaptive ones complete you would just need to purchase a new housing, surplus to requirements after a facelift just looking to get some money back pm me

Anyone know how easy it is to go from standard reflector headlights to xenons? Would love to convert but I guess you need to do the washers and electrics too?

Depends on what you call easy, what level of technically minded you are & how deep your pockets are, however there are people like myself who do the conversions.