LOWERING DILEMMA HELP!!!!!!!!

asad

Reaction score
hi guys im new on this im thinking of lowering my blackedition and am stuck between h&r's or eibach sportlines i was wondering if anybody has feedback on this im after the lowest looking 1

thanks in advance
asad

H&R's seem to be widely used. I don't think you'll notice the difference between brands height-wise once it's sat on itself. The human eye / perception of distance ain't that good!

It's almost impossible which one is likely to be best, as personal perception dictates what you do or don't like. I'd ask the supplier which ones are likely to ride most compliantly on UK roads so your windows and interior rattles don't end up driving you mental!

I think H&Rs are meant to be stiffer, i have them on my mine with standard shocks. There are better then OEM ride but you do notice the reduced travel.

thanks guys i fink im gonna go 4 h&r's

id rather stick to springs coils r too much messing about lol

just want to lower around 50 mm n keep a gud ride quality also dont realy wanna spend more ten 200-250

Chat with Damian@dpm mate as he's the guy for suspension, nice bloke overall with no obligations to buy, personally I like the combo of koni fsd's & eibach pro's on both my A3's.