Well it looks like my kids will be getting Xmas pressies after all, lol! I have had to abandon my plans to facelift the front end of my SB to the MY10 look.
Instead I am going for the following to keep me amused until the car is sold early next year. Not going to spend a bomb on it though... Will hopefully be able to re-coup a good percentage of spent before selling car seeing as bits will only be 6 months old.
I've decided on the following and was wanting some advice and opinions on the choices.
1. Remap - I have a 2.0TDi and want something smooth and progressive, not looking to buy a new turbo before having to sell my car! I have been told that the ST3 from ChippedUK/Vizeu is teh way to go but just wanted some opinions on that.
2. 19" RS6 reps, now I know alot of yas are dead set against reps but work with me here they're cheap and I only need em on for circa 6 months.... view them as winters if it warms ya cold hearts towards em! Lmao.... If ya have any other rims opinions let them be know pls.
3. Rear S line/ S3 tailgate spoiler. Is there any difference between these? I know the lugs must be cut to fit them on non- s line/ s3 tailgate. Definitely OEM for this mod as I have heard to much about bad fitting shoddy plastic spoilers from ebay.
4. RS6 grill mod ala mattandrew, I converted my S line grill with some mesh a long time back, but never really liked the finish. Hoping to achieve something akin to what matt has done on his S3 he's taken the idea to another level. Any tips to getting this done appreciated. (see his below).
5. Eibach pro lowering springs and 12mm rear H&R spacers 10mm front. I'm really not sure that this is the correct set up for an 19" wheel. I have seen the eibach sportline on an SB with 18" wheels that looked like the drop I want think I may get rubbing issues with the 19's though, any thoughts?
Was gonna get some xenons but they don't come up much and the adaptive conversion would st me back more than the bits listed above, for now I have gone with another set of PIAA mirror chrome lol
Well any advice or alternatives to my choice, n general input would be appreciated guys!