How low can i go?

Realtor

Reaction score
I am supposed to recieve my A3 SB in three weeks time, but have allready bourght an Eibach Pro Street S coilover kit, but how low can i go, if i dont want to sacrifise the front over curbs and speedbumps?

I am supposed to recieve my A3 SB in three weeks time, but have allready bourght an Eibach Pro Street S coilover kit, but how low can i go, if i dont want to sacrifise the front over curbs and speedbumps?

Standard wheels, then shorty got low-low-low

hmm, i know of one with the same car and coilover, and he has turned his all the way down in the rear, and 20mm from max low in the front.

the clearence look like this:
5cf61b9d-89a2-4c90.jpg

I'm no expert on this sort of thing (I'll leave that in N8's capable hands) but surely sticking your brand new car in the weeds on coilies or air ride or whatever will do something to void certain warranty claims...or not? Just a question really as i'm intrigued.

It probably would void your warranty

-65mm is what you're gonna get on coilovers

Mine was down that much on Weitecs not long ago:

47134_10150243220255725_519040724_14714835_73795_n.jpg

171.jpg

My car is on air ride and in warranty, if I have suspension related problems then yes, it wont be covered obviously, if my windows stop working, not related really is it, depends on the dealer as well I suppose.

My car has been modded since day 1, when I picked it up from brand new, and I've never had a problem with them and them with me, I have a good relationship with my local dealer to be honest.

i know that my warranty will go away in some points, but if the radio dies or the turbo blows, they cant decline me warranty. if they do, i will torch the dealership :p