Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

DSG: Audi A3 2WD 2.0 TFSI

So I've made a video: YouTube - APR Stage 1 LC 0-160km/h Run :: Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI (CCZA) 2010

I'm sure it's quite a bad launch I supposed. How can I make the best out of it? I have to say, roughly 0-60mph times are as about the same before I remapped. Maybe .4-.5 seconds faster though. Any suggestions?
    2010, Matte White Spray/Coated - Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI DSG
    APR Stage 2+ RON 98 ECU Reflash | Eurojet 3" Turboback Exhaust | BSH (Stage 1+2 Intake/Pendulum Mount/Integrated Throttle Pipe/Boost Tap) | AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe | Neuspeed TSI Torque Arm Insert | Stock Intercooler | Vogtland 35mm | HID 6000k (Main D3S + Fogs H11) | LED @ Full Interior/License Plate | CF @ Side Mirror/B-Pillar/Interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    someone said that -launch control is best around 2400rpm... dunno how true it is.

also you could try a DSG remap when they release one. your car's DSG ECU is too new at the moment.

to be fair i think you're gonna struggle a bit with it being FWD. i think the remap should be considered at an aid to in gear acceleration than something to make 0-62.5 times significantly quicker
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

1st Gear

Status
    So all in all, you reckon that the run was a healthy one?

I'll try out with probably higher RPMs cause in that video, I did @ 2000rpm and it still spins like mad.
    APR Stage 2+ RON 98 ECU Reflash | Eurojet 3" Turboback Exhaust | BSH (Stage 1+2 Intake/Pendulum Mount/Integrated Throttle Pipe/Boost Tap) | AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe | Neuspeed TSI Torque Arm Insert | Stock Intercooler | Vogtland 35mm | HID 6000k (Main D3S + Fogs H11) | LED @ Full Interior/License Plate | CF @ Side Mirror/B-Pillar/Interior

5th Gear

Status
    Using the youtube time your 0-100 kph was at 6 secs, which is about right considering your modifications. You already have a much better IC set up all you need to do now is go for an uprated HPFP and you will notice a sigificatn improvment in mid range and top end.

Judging from the manfucaturers of your parts you must be from N.America? You poor guys still dont get the quattro then?
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    Using the youtube time your 0-100 kph was at 6 secs, which is about right considering your modifications. You already have a much better IC set up all you need to do now is go for an uprated HPFP and you will notice a sigificatn improvment in mid range and top end.

Judging from the manfucaturers of your parts you must be from N.America? You poor guys still dont get the quattro then?
    Is there an uprated HPFP for the TSI? Here, we don't have the Quattro either and not even the TDI's. All A3s that come in our country are Base Model and Black Edition A3 2.0 TFSI's.

Nope I'm from South East Asia. The only thing I got locally here in my country was just my Reflash and I have to say, it was rather lucky as I almost had to ship my ECU out to either Revo/GIAC/APR back at the time. I still feel like I wanna go on Revo's due to their fine adjustments but guess Revo never bothered looking at my mails.

Maybe I hung around too much in N.America forums hence the part list made in the U.S.A. or something.