Anthracite wheels on Black A3

matt d

Reaction score
Done a quick search but didnt seem to come up with anything,

Looking to get my a3 s-line wheels refurbed in anthracite, just wanted to see what they look like before i get it done, also planning on getting the calipers painted red as well,

anyone with any pics? or recommendations on where to get it done? Ideally in the cardiff area

m/

get it done from an Audi Approved bodyshop. budget around £60 a corner.

also might help if you put up a pic/described which wheels you're referring to

the S-Line came with loads of different wheels depending on year etc.

Ive had a quote from a wheel place round cardiff for 280, seem a bit much?

Heres a picture of the car, maybe if someone could photoshop with anthracite and red calipers,

GetAttachment.aspx

Surely any creditable alloy wheel place could do this? No need for an audi approved body shop?

stay away from audi approved, i would probably pay around 250 for a decent job. I have been doing mine myself, the last few times.

if you wanna save your money give it a blast yourself, Plenty of tips on the internet and worked out at about £50 to do mine

Surely any creditable alloy wheel place could do this? No need for an audi approved body shop?

there's no NEED, but they don't cost any more, and you know they'll do your wheel to a creditable standard. not only that but they'll use Audi's own paint code. doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to do...

stay away from audi approved, i would probably pay around 250 for a decent job. I have been doing mine myself, the last few times.

if you wanna save your money give it a blast yourself, Plenty of tips on the internet and worked out at about £50 to do mine

why stay away?

get it done from an Audi Approved bodyshop. budget around £60 a corner.

Seems like sound advice to me, especially for £60 a wheel which isn't over priced. I assume there would be some form of warranty too if it's Audi Approved?

If not, and you're (The OP) anywhere near Kent then Lepsons are a very reputable company, that I've used myself in the past to do a set of split rims that many wheel refurbers won't normally touch.

pristine wheels are without a doubt the best, theyre in london but theyve drop off points around the country