Chris NottSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

Having REVO Stage 2+ next week at Awesome!

Having the REVO stage 2+ done on the 27th at Awesome, but not going for the intake yet as funds will not permit!!

They have said they will turn the settings down a bit to allow for not having the air intake, so we will see what sort of gains this gives me.

I'll report back on how different the car feels.

Lee
    Phantom Black S3, DSG, Buckets, Satnav, Bose, Bluetooth Prep, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, Highbeam Assist, parking sensors. Done: Lowered H&R Springs, Spacers, Full Miltek Turbo Back, HPFP - Next on list: Evoms, Forge Re-circ Valve, REVO Stage 2+ and REVO DSG Software when available! - Then, no doubt Uprated brakes will be needed, (Better get saving)

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    You must be excitied. TBH the intake makes a huge difference to the throttle response and top end, and allows a much bigger amount of air to be taken in at high revs. I am surprised they are doing a stage 2+ map without the CAI on as i thought that might cause some running issues.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    I am surprised they are doing a stage 2+ map without the CAI on as i thought that might cause some running issues.
    Andy @ ITG says that you need a certain surface area for your air filter media to achieve certain levels of BHP. I'm not sure exactly what those are, but given the size of the ITG filter heads I would be surprised if the OEM filter will be able to deliver the high end performance when the turbo is working hard.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

4th Gear

Status
    Bit pointless going for stage2+ if you dont meet the hardware spec. You wont get the power you want, sure you'l get the amount of fuel in but if you'v not got oxygen in to burn it, it'l reduce power that should be there. Surely this will only stress your engine components

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM

2nd Gear

Status
    They are doing the 2+ as I already have the HPFP, and Miltek TB, wish I could go the whole hog and get the intake done too, but its another Ł370 + fitting etc, will get it done in the next couple of months tho.

I'm sure i will see SOME difference with the map on though??
    Phantom Black S3, DSG, Buckets, Satnav, Bose, Bluetooth Prep, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, Highbeam Assist, parking sensors. Done: Lowered H&R Springs, Spacers, Full Miltek Turbo Back, HPFP - Next on list: Evoms, Forge Re-circ Valve, REVO Stage 2+ and REVO DSG Software when available! - Then, no doubt Uprated brakes will be needed, (Better get saving)

5th Gear

Status
    Why not just get stage 2 done, save the ŁŁ and then get the CAI and then its only Ł50 for the update on the Revo software when you have all the right components?

Or i will swap my ITG for your HPFP........
    "Dont get me wrong. Ugly girls need loving. Just not by me."

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah may do that if its an option, but with me having the HPFP think they have to put the 2+ on?

haha, good idea!!

Interior Next!!

Status
    do what jamess4cab said.. i wouldnt run stage 2+ without intake.. definately not
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah will do then, will just go for stage 2 for now, then get the + next month with the CAI, at least then I can appreciate the different stages.

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by L33TAY View Post
    Yeah will do then, will just go for stage 2 for now, then get the + next month with the CAI, at least then I can appreciate the different stages.
    exactly... you can get excited twice now!! haha
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

3rd Gear

Status
    I would just get the CAI for now, run it like that and go straight to 2+.......

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

5th Gear

Status
    Only problem with that is that the software is Ł50 and the CAI is Ł350!!
    "Dont get me wrong. Ugly girls need loving. Just not by me."

2nd Gear

Status
    credit card!