Having REVO Stage 2+ next week at Awesome!

L33TAY

Reaction score
Having the REVO stage 2+ done on the 27th at Awesome, but not going for the intake yet as funds will not permit!!

They have said they will turn the settings down a bit to allow for not having the air intake, so we will see what sort of gains this gives me.

I'll report back on how different the car feels.:thumbsup:

Lee

You must be excitied. TBH the intake makes a huge difference to the throttle response and top end, and allows a much bigger amount of air to be taken in at high revs. I am surprised they are doing a stage 2+ map without the CAI on as i thought that might cause some running issues.

I am surprised they are doing a stage 2+ map without the CAI on as i thought that might cause some running issues.

Andy @ ITG says that you need a certain surface area for your air filter media to achieve certain levels of BHP. I'm not sure exactly what those are, but given the size of the ITG filter heads I would be surprised if the OEM filter will be able to deliver the high end performance when the turbo is working hard.

Bit pointless going for stage2+ if you dont meet the hardware spec. You wont get the power you want, sure you'l get the amount of fuel in but if you'v not got oxygen in to burn it, it'l reduce power that should be there. Surely this will only stress your engine components

They are doing the 2+ as I already have the HPFP, and Miltek TB, wish I could go the whole hog and get the intake done too, but its another £370 + fitting etc, will get it done in the next couple of months tho.

I'm sure i will see SOME difference with the map on though??

Why not just get stage 2 done, save the ££ and then get the CAI and then its only £50 for the update on the Revo software when you have all the right components?

Or i will swap my ITG for your HPFP........ :yes:

Yeah may do that if its an option, but with me having the HPFP think they have to put the 2+ on?

haha, good idea!!

do what jamess4cab said.. i wouldnt run stage 2+ without intake.. definately not

Yeah will do then, will just go for stage 2 for now, then get the + next month with the CAI, at least then I can appreciate the different stages.

Yeah will do then, will just go for stage 2 for now, then get the + next month with the CAI, at least then I can appreciate the different stages.

exactly... you can get excited twice now!! haha

Only problem with that is that the software is £50 and the CAI is £350!!