2010/11 Sline Front Grill Badge

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Does such a thing exist ?? If so i would be grateful of details. I think the previous one on the grill and two forward of the rear wheels were far better than the front wing jobbies.

buy a facelift s3 grill its a direct fit and swap the badge out for an sline one

Its brand new and i dunner fancy buying a new grill and a badge. Sorry for being tight !!!!!

Is there not a little clip on kit somewhere

i swear i've seen a 2010 S-Line conversion with a front grille badge. they're not expensive anyway, pick one up off eBay and see if it fits. if it doesn't then flog it.

i agree with you about the badge placement. definitely on the grille and flanks, the ones on the front wings look naff

the sline conversion had a s3 grill, suppose you could have a go cutting and plastic welding though

Its brand new and i dunner fancy buying a new grill and a badge. Sorry for being tight !!!!!

Is there not a little clip on kit somewhere

Unfortunately im tight as well!!! I bought both an Sline badge and Quattro badge to see if it would fit and it didnt. Some one suggested GLUE which i wasnt happy with doing so dont waste your time or money unless u want to start fiddling around.

Yeah I wanted one on my 10 plate S-line, even ordered it same time as the car from the steeler. But it was no dice. The dealer was lovely and didnt charge me for it though! They could obviously tell I was a tight ****!

Gonna throw me teddies out now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cos i want a front grill badge !!!!!!!!!!!!!! blub blub