Couple of pics of my A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140.

slade777

Reaction score
S3A3noplates.jpg

Picture076noplate.jpg

photo-23noplate.jpg

photo-22noplate.jpg

photo.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

yeh bit a of dream car vas a v10 as well. Really want the V10 R8 rims love them!!!

Slade car looks lovely. Wish I had a new 8P love the DRL.
That R8 looks good to. There a few R8 V10 reps on eBay

Slade car looks lovely. Wish I had a new 8P love the DRL.
That R8 looks good to. There a few R8 V10 reps on eBay

Cheers mate. I know ive had a look just dont know if i could warrant £500 for the alloys before tyres. plus since seeing your S3 rims im thinking they may be a better choice to keep the dark wheel thing going on the BE.

Lucky lucky man I have only 7 months to go before I get mine.

Lucky lucky man I have only 7 months to go before I get mine.

Trust me mate be well worth the wait. Had a grande punto sporting before. Now I've got a car with some quality behind it.

Trust me mate be well worth the wait. Had a grande punto sporting before. Now I've got a car with some quality behind it.

Well I have a poxy Renault Scenic (needed the space for the new baby) so count yourself lucky you had the Fiat, but now he is a little older time to enjoy driving again.

Well I have a poxy Renault Scenic (needed the space for the new baby) so count yourself lucky you had the Fiat, but now he is a little older time to enjoy driving again.

The fiat wasnt bad especially as i bought it off my dads company for cheap and part ex'd it to audi and made £750. Just the build quality is in a totally different class and those new Grande puntos and Evos arent cheap. My mates just spent nearly £18k on a new Sporting Evo. Thats alot of money for a Fix It Again Tomorrow FIAT.