ghosts in my windows

sturs4

Reaction score
Hi all,

My windows have a mind of there own sometimes.The 1 touch open has stopped working,then worked and finally stopped working again,and one time they would'nt go all the way up.the safety kept kicking in.

Ive heard people mention this before,is it covered under warranty to get the fault repaired?

Cheers

Stu

Defo warranty, AUDI will either change the window module or upgrade the software or both.
I had mine done a few weeks back.

You can reset the 1 touch yourself, press and hold the switch in the down position for 10secs. Then repeat on the up position.

Good luck
paul

My dad taught me about this when i was young....What you mean is , When they are up they are up and when they are down they are down...and when they are only half way up.....they are neither up nor down..
I have a book with it in somewhere :)

My dad taught me about this when i was young....What you mean is , When they are up they are up and when they are down they are down...and when they are only half way up.....they are neither up nor down..

Cool, your Dad was/is the Grand old Duke of York?

Cheers guys.

Paul,would it be possible to see a bigger picture of your car.Im just wanting to see the stance you get with 25mm lowering springs on 18'' wheels.

cheers

Hahaha! You just made my day. :laugh:

Cheers guys.

Paul,would it be possible to see a bigger picture of your car.Im just wanting to see the stance you get with 25mm lowering springs on 18'' wheels.

cheers

No prob, there is a thread on here somewhere with a couple, post CH fitment too.
See if I can find it.

Is there a tool on here that finds threads you have started?

cheers
Paul

Cheers guys.

cheers

Try these.

SAM_0223.jpg

SAM_0219.jpg

SAM_0221.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem with my windows too. Gonna get it sorted under warranty.

Have to say Paul that really does look rather nice mate :thumbsup:

That looks great paul,might have to get mine done for sure now.Id love to go to 19'' again but cant afford any wheels at the moment.I really like my 18'' split rims so i might get the rim polished and the faces sprayed black.With a low stance it will look great.

cheers

That looks great paul,might have to get mine done for sure now.Id love to go to 19'' again but cant afford any wheels at the moment.I really like my 18'' split rims so i might get the rim polished and the faces sprayed black.With a low stance it will look great.

cheers

No problem.
I think once you have fitted the springs then you will be happier with 18s anyway. Keeps the ride from being TOO firm also.

cheers
Paul

just disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes.
should be fine.