EM TuningAH Fabrications
    3rd Gear

Status

Servicing question - what to do?

Bought a 2005 A3 2.0TFSI (not a quattro - see my other thread!) with 40k on the clock, was serviced by the dealer before I picked it up (oil/filters).

Now as it's over 40k and 5 years old so I believe it needs the cambelt/water pump and DSG oil changed, which the dealer didn't bother to do.

Now it's at 46k, not sure whether to get a full service done with the works now, leave it all until 50k or just do the DSG oil and leave it alone and do a full service at 50k.

Anyone suggest the best course of action? Any ideas on a rough figure the work needed?

Thanks guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    defos be having your DSG oil changed. otherwise i'm happy with the variable servicing. audi's engineers know better than i do.
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

3rd Gear

Status
    Looking at about 150 for a dsg change aren't I? That's not the end of the world.

3rd Gear

Status
    Just wanted to say thank you for the help sub39h, got my DSG oil changed today, was quoted 190 by Derby Audi, but picked it up and they told me it would only cost 170, threw in a wash, polish and vac too