Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 489
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Dark Vader Half Sibling - My Lava Grey A3 - on Bentleys, lowered etc

  1. #81
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    fingers crossed you get your money back mate, sorry didnt down for meet, money was too short
    Cheers mate hope i get it back soon im skint and christmas this week lol! Aww no problem didnt really expect you to drive from London.
    Hopefully you can attend some of the bigger meets next year
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #82
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Cheers mate hope i get it back soon im skint and christmas this week lol! Aww no problem didnt really expect you to drive from London.
    Hopefully you can attend some of the bigger meets next year
    normally it wouldnt have been a problem, but as my clutch is slippin im saving for that... and didnt realise i had the week from hell at uni starting that monday, so ended up doing a rolling road day down at AMD so got ot meet a few people there and got some good figures for the car

    ill deff be down to some of the bigger meets in the new year!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  4. #83
    warrenlord's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    778
    Looks the tits mate, sorry I've only skim read but how's it all gone fitting the brakes as they looks the f*kin tits, cheeky but got a price on what it cost to do them as I really do want some. Pluss what's going on with the my11s as I do want some??

  5. #84
    PH1L's Avatar
    Gievf Buckets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Posts
    3,862
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    love this pic still think you need silver / white wheels, or possibly my sepang bronze ones


    2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

    Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

    Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

    Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

    Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

  6. #85
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,110

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Ha Ha well done Ash, your a good lad.


    "Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

    Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

  7. #86
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    TTRS brakes would have finished it off....oh well
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  8. #87
    Dec
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    318
    This car is awesome! have you had any problems being low with the snow or not really driven it much?

    Wish my '04 looked as good!
    Last edited by Dec; 21st December 2010 at 22:14.


    '04 A3 2.0 TDI.

  9. #88
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    cars lookin wicked mate, get some pics up of the brakes fitted!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  10. #89
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Car is really starting to take shape now Ash, good work and keep the mods going!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  11. #90
    Shane.'s Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    509
    Very jealous of the brakes mate, would love some S3 callipers. Don't take this wrong way mate but how did ugly bugger like you get a missus like that :P haha.
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds


    please contact for more info

  12. #91
    ~RS~'s Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    Those S3 brakes look very nice mate! Should look great against the dark rims... What exhaust tips have you got there now Ash? Are those the MY11 one's or is that a different back box?

  13. #92
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cardiff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    377
    Looks vern nice...this may sound stupid but after all that effore of bluring your number plates out, youve left one with them crystal clear on, and the red audi too...

  14. #93
    Bugsy_27's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Everywhere!
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Thanks Lee Hows your brother getting on? Is he any better mate? Next on the list is to finish my custom rear bumper and new custom back box done. Fitting new steering wheel, xenon headlights and new front seats and then a few suprises. Hopefully by my 21st the car will be done
    My brothers doing amazing mate, appreciate you asking, he walked for the first time in 18 weeks last week (3 weeks ago they said it's doubtful he'll walk) and he's home for good on the 28th Jan, can't wait!

    Looking forward to seeing your car come together, Love it at the mo.
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

  15. #94
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    normally it wouldnt have been a problem, but as my clutch is slippin im saving for that... and didnt realise i had the week from hell at uni starting that monday, so ended up doing a rolling road day down at AMD so got ot meet a few people there and got some good figures for the car

    ill deff be down to some of the bigger meets in the new year!
    Dont blame you mate i wouldnt travel that distance if my clutch was slippin knowning my luck it give up lol....Nice are they the figures in your sig? Good lad hopefully see you at the bigger events

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenlord View Post
    Looks the tits mate, sorry I've only skim read but how's it all gone fitting the brakes as they looks the f*kin tits, cheeky but got a price on what it cost to do them as I really do want some. Pluss what's going on with the my11s as I do want some??
    Yes War

    Thanks for the comment mate All ok with the brakes just need to fit them not had time so probably wont be in till the new year, thats if i even fit them. Well i got the calipers and discs for 200 off a CAT B S3. Cant remember how much the pads and hoses were and the hubs 80 each. The respray was free as my mate done it.


    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    love this pic still think you need silver / white wheels, or possibly my sepang bronze ones
    Cheers Phil Haha looking to sell your sepang bronze are you? what you gonna replace them with?

    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    Ha Ha well done Ash, your a good lad.



    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    TTRS brakes would have finished it off....oh well
    You are too right jord

    Quote Originally Posted by Dec View Post
    This car is awesome! have you had any problems being low with the snow or not really driven it much?

    Wish my '04 looked as good!
    Hi Dec

    Cheers for the comment. Yeah still driven the car alot, cant let the snow put my life on hold ha. Had a few little bit problems yesterday with being low, my car ends up a snow plough lol! Snow and ice gather in the wheel arches and then my tyres just rub against them flicking more snow in the arches which did get me stuck yesterday for a bit. But just removed the excess sh*t under the arches and behide the wheels and the car just pulled off. Loved it saw a brand new 335i m sport stuck yesterday and i just drove past


    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Car is really starting to take shape now Ash, good work and keep the mods going!
    Thanks James. Dont worry wont be stoping the work got alot more mods to be done.
    I'll keep my eye for you in your new car

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane. View Post
    Very jealous of the brakes mate, would love some S3 callipers. Don't take this wrong way mate but how did ugly bugger like you get a missus like that :P haha.
    Aww Shane dno need to be jealous of my looks mate You loved me at ADI and commented on my good looks anyway Haha cheers for the comments on the brake. Also add me on facebook tried finding you on there. You keeping your car now? As im sure i saw an advert for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~RS~ View Post
    Those S3 brakes look very nice mate! Should look great against the dark rims... What exhaust tips have you got there now Ash? Are those the MY11 one's or is that a different back box?
    Alright Rich

    You decide on your dilemma after? Springs or coils lol? Thanks for the comment. I got a custom exhaust mate


    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Malone View Post
    My brothers doing amazing mate, appreciate you asking, he walked for the first time in 18 weeks last week (3 weeks ago they said it's doubtful he'll walk) and he's home for good on the 28th Jan, can't wait!

    Looking forward to seeing your car come together, Love it at the mo.
    Good to hear Lee, glad he getting better lad. Bet you cant wait till you both get on COD lol! Any luck on the car hunt? Thanks cant wait for it to be done
    Last edited by Ash B; 23rd December 2010 at 00:21.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  16. #95
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Thanks James. Dont worry wont be stoping the work got alot more mods to be done.
    I'll keep my eye for you in your new car
    My car is parked up for good it seems at the minute with this weather, hasn't been out for over a week, still, with it being on the drive it's not getting dirty from those roads.

    It hardly done 500 miles, haven't seen you around lately but i'll keep my eye out for you, I'm sure you'll stick out in the crowd


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  17. #96
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Dont blame you mate i wouldnt travel that distance if my clutch was slippin knowning my luck it give ut lol....Nice are they the figures in your sig? Good lad hopefully see you at the bigger events
    well its holding out as long as i dont abuse it too much haha
    yea those are the ones, thats with the iffy clutch, misfire and now that audi have looked at it a fair serious EPS fault haha
    will do, be good to put more faces to the names
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  18. #97
    ~RS~'s Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,463
    Thought the tips look a bigger, was thinking about one for mine, but still haven't decided if its staying or going yet. Yours is looking mean now.

  19. #98
    Dec
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Hi Dec

    Cheers for the comment. Yeah still driven the car alot, cant let the snow put my life on hold ha. Had a few little bit problems yesterday with being low, my car ends up a snow plough lol! Snow and ice gather in the wheel arches and then my tyres just rub against them flicking more snow in the arches which did get me stuck yesterday for a bit. But just removed the excess sh*t under the arches and behide the wheels and the car just pulled off. Loved it saw a brand new 335i m sport stuck yesterday and i just drove past
    Cheers dude, yeah I had that myself, right pain! haha. I smashed my undertray off, but must have been loose to start with as when I took it off yesterday it was pretty mangled! Going to lower it some more in the spring once the weather improves, yours looks a lot lower than mine especially on the back! Would love mine to look like yours, can't find S3 bumpers and skirts anywhere (plus they would probably be too much money for what I want to spend on a high miler!)

    Seen some many BMW's dumped at the bottom of hills round here, some people need to learn how to drive in the snow or stay at home if the car isn't suitable!


    '04 A3 2.0 TDI.

  20. #99
    PH1L's Avatar
    Gievf Buckets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Posts
    3,862
    not entirely sure lad, might have an offer on 19"bbs chs alternatively 19" vw luganos are on the list


    2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

    Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

    Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

    Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

    Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

  21. #100
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    My car is parked up for good it seems at the minute with this weather, hasn't been out for over a week, still, with it being on the drive it's not getting dirty from those roads.

    It hardly done 500 miles, haven't seen you around lately but i'll keep my eye out for you, I'm sure you'll stick out in the crowd
    Just think thats better for you because you not driven her much and not put any miles on her so when you do take her out its gonna feel all brand new Haha yeah im sure i'll stick out from the crowd blacked out a3 and no front plate on. Have a good christmas mate and new year

    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    well its holding out as long as i dont abuse it too much haha
    yea those are the ones, thats with the iffy clutch, misfire and now that audi have looked at it a fair serious EPS fault haha
    will do, be good to put more faces to the names
    Haha how long you think that will last? Lol so considering your car feeling quite sorry for it self she done quite well Hope you get these problems sorted soon and have a good christmas and new year

    Quote Originally Posted by ~RS~ View Post
    Thought the tips look a bigger, was thinking about one for mine, but still haven't decided if its staying or going yet. Yours is looking mean now.
    If it goes what you gonna replace her with Rich? Aw cheers i need some xenons and i'll be happy with the front end and the rear end needs some sorting out. Have a good christmas and new year


    Quote Originally Posted by Dec View Post
    Cheers dude, yeah I had that myself, right pain! haha. I smashed my undertray off, but must have been loose to start with as when I took it off yesterday it was pretty mangled! Going to lower it some more in the spring once the weather improves, yours looks a lot lower than mine especially on the back! Would love mine to look like yours, can't find S3 bumpers and skirts anywhere (plus they would probably be too much money for what I want to spend on a high miler!)

    Seen some many BMW's dumped at the bottom of hills round here, some people need to learn how to drive in the snow or stay at home if the car isn't suitable!
    No problem. Its is a nightmare, got stuck in my car park as they not cleared it up or anything so digging my way out on wednesday night lol. How much will a new undertray cost dec? How low are you now?
    Yeah the back as low as it can go lol i took the adjusters out I want to lower the front a little bit more but when the weather better so the snow doesnt kill my new splitter ha.
    I got my S3 bumper off ebay they are like good dust mind, i want some s3 skirts but dont know when i'll get them. If you dont want to spend too much do the s-line conversion?

    Lol i just find it funny, no way would i just leave my car some where. And it suprises me how many people you see in 1st wheel spinning. whats the plans for your car? Have a good christmas and new year aswell Dec
    Last edited by Ash B; 24th December 2010 at 09:04.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  22. #101
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    not entirely sure lad, might have an offer on 19"bbs chs alternatively 19" vw luganos are on the list
    BBS CH are always a good choice IMO. Same goes for the CK's both are one of my favourite set of alloys.
    Yeah i've seen those VW alloys on an A3 before, they do look nice. Have a good christmas and new year Phil
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  23. #102
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Haha how long you think that will last? Lol so considering your car feeling quite sorry for it self she done quite well Hope you get these problems sorted soon and have a good christmas and new year
    its doing pretty well actually, since ive had the map off for the last few day due to the warranty trip to audi its been fine, but now thats been approved once the work is done the map will go back on and i can have some fun again, but as long as im gentile ish with the throttle it holds up pretty well. but as an xmas present for the car looks like ive managed to pick up a mega deal on a BBK, but will see how that goes! (fingers crossed)
    hope you have a good xmas & new year too Ash
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  24. #103
    Shane.'s Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Aww Shane dno need to be jealous of my looks mate You loved me at ADI and commented on my good looks anyway Haha cheers for the comments on the brake. Also add me on facebook tried finding you on there. You keeping your car now? As im sure i saw an advert for her?
    Haha damn caught out, it's the hair that does it I'll pm you my facebook page mate, makes it easier. Looking that way, had interest in it but nothing stuck
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds


    please contact for more info

  25. #104
    PH1L's Avatar
    Gievf Buckets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Posts
    3,862
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    BBS CH are always a good choice IMO. Same goes for the CK's both are one of my favourite set of alloys.
    Yeah i've seen those VW alloys on an A3 before, they do look nice. Have a good christmas and new year Phil
    oo i musta missed that pic mate ill have to have a rake unless you know where it is?

    same to you buddy mines been fantastic so far im even boycotting hogmany!


    2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

    Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

    Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

    Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

    Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

  26. #105
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by P5SND View Post
    oo i musta missed that pic mate ill have to have a rake unless you know where it is?

    same to you buddy mines been fantastic so far im even boycotting hogmany!
    I think its in the A3/S3 Photo thread or over on Edition 38 here a link Board Message
    Haha glad your having a good one mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane. View Post
    Haha damn caught out, it's the hair that does it I'll pm you my facebook page mate, makes it easier. Looking that way, had interest in it but nothing stuck
    Haha what can i say the afro always wins people over
    Added you mate cheers Aww good luck with the sale, what you going to get to replace her?

    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    its doing pretty well actually, since ive had the map off for the last few day due to the warranty trip to audi its been fine, but now thats been approved once the work is done the map will go back on and i can have some fun again, but as long as im gentile ish with the throttle it holds up pretty well. but as an xmas present for the car looks like ive managed to pick up a mega deal on a BBK, but will see how that goes! (fingers crossed)
    hope you have a good xmas & new year too Ash
    Aww good to hear. Bet you cant wait to get the map back on!! Good luck with the BBK mate looking forward to seeing a thread about them. Thanks you to fella
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  27. #106
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    yea i really cant, the car feels really underpowered without it and ive got no noise from my evoms bad times haha just a few more days and it will be back to normal!
    yea will get a thread up when & if it all goes ahead, if i can will do some brake tests before & after, but depends on the weather haha
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  28. #107
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788

    Some rolling shots of my car & some of the Vw boys...

    Sorry about the poor quality photos that were taken on two different digital cameras Mates DSLR battery was died, so these will have to do. Cars in the photo Adams Bettle, Nathan MK4 Golf & Chris with his MK4 Golf aswell.


    Chris & his two toned MK4 with Black BBS LM'S...








    My A3...



    As you can see my front cupra splitter gone




    Adams Bettle with Porsche Twist's....






    Nathan White MK4 BBS LM'S...










    All comments welcome
    Last edited by Ash B; 29th December 2010 at 22:37.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  29. #108
    slade777's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    763
    Wicked photos mate. Love yours just oem xenons to finish???
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140
    .


  30. #109
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    whats with all the BBS's!!
    am getting wheel envy lol
    looking good tho Ash, give us something to aim for for the meet in feb!!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  31. #110
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by slade777 View Post
    Wicked photos mate. Love yours just oem xenons to finish???
    Cheers Slade. Good christmas mate? You get any decent quotes for your roof after?

    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    whats with all the BBS's!!
    am getting wheel envy lol
    looking good tho Ash, give us something to aim for for the meet in feb!!
    Think they were on the BBS HYPE lol!! Thanks mate, i know there were alot of very nice vags car the last meet. I need to finish some more exterior mods and up my game.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  32. #111
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,919
    Ooohhh liking the white MK4!!! Nice pics of yours too!


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  33. #112
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    love the two tone golf ash looks wicked , next time give me a bell man lol
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  34. #113
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Ooohhh liking the white MK4!!! Nice pics of yours too!
    Thanks Sar He would be pleased to see that comment lol. Think his LM are going in to be sprayed white

    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    love the two tone golf ash looks wicked , next time give me a bell man lol
    Yeah its a nice paint job, i couldnt do it though lol. Yeah 100% drop you a text i'll get nath out in his S3 aswell as he lowering it and putting spacers on
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  35. #114
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,919
    [QUOTE=benskin07;1134485]Thanks Sar He would be pleased to see that comment lol. Think his LM are going in to be sprayed white
    QUOTE]

    I have a soft spot for MK4s, miss mine, had to sell it just when I got it as I wanted it, typical eh! lol Not sure on your mates LM going white, it looks spot on as it is.


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  36. #115
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Think they were on the BBS HYPE lol!! Thanks mate, i know there were alot of very nice vags car the last meet. I need to finish some more exterior mods and up my game.
    dont blame them as BBS are oh so nice! still want a pair, but everything i spend on the car seems to end up being a performance mod rather then a looks one... think its time the looks got a turn!
    na think you should leave the exterior as it is... looks the nuts!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

  37. #116
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    nice one dude agree with sarah tho i think the white mk4 looks top notch as it is !
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  38. #117
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Sorry about the poor quality photos that were taken on two different digital cameras Mates DSLR battery was died, so these will have to do. Cars in the photo Adams Bettle, Nathan MK4 Golf & Chris with his MK4 Golf aswell.


    Chris & his two toned MK4 with Black BBS LM'S...








    My A3...



    As you can see my front cupra splitter gone




    Adams Bettle with Porsche Twist's....






    Nathan White MK4 BBS LM'S...










    All comments welcome
    It was a shame Adam had to sell his Fiesta, that was one nice car he had going for him!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  39. #118
    slade777's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Cheers Slade. Good christmas mate? You get any decent quotes for your roof after?
    Yeh was good thanks mate u??? Yeh some not bad ones was already to go then the crap weather set in for a good two weeks so made me re think about it and after seeing the bucket seat thread I know where i want my pounds to go !!!!!!
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140
    .


  40. #119
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    ive got something in the pipeline ash real carbon fiber skinning going to buy a kit in the next few weeks and have a crack at my interior trims will look awesome when done takes a bit of time tho but its worth it i'll let you know how i get on
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  41. #120
    jungleman's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    ive got something in the pipeline ash real carbon fiber skinning going to buy a kit in the next few weeks and have a crack at my interior trims will look awesome when done takes a bit of time tho but its worth it i'll let you know how i get on
    ive been tempted to have a go at that, it doesnt look too hard, but CF is a pain to work with, youve got to be so patient!!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

    Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

    To Do list: Now that would be telling




    PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

 

 
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO