ITG VS EVOMS Intake

LukeHS3

Reaction score
Really stuck here and not sure which one to go for.. i got the forge cai atm but im looking at changing for one of the others

theres a local place near me about 15minutes away which has an itg in stock and theres a place about 80miles away which has the evoms in..

im not sure what to do i read the review from warrencox and its kind have but me off a little.. where as the evoms doesnt seem to have many reported problems i like the fact that it doesnt touch the engine (mount to the engine or heatshield in anyway like the itg and also it doesnt have a million jubilee clips

anyone got any experience with the both? or what would you recommend doing

Thanks

just fancy a new one mate, brought the forge one 2nd hand and its a bit worn out now.. i could probaly just buy a new filter for it but also wouldnt mind giving one which sits in the engine bay a try at this time of the year

Got no personal experience of the ITG but I can 100% vouch for the EVOMS being a fantastic intake

Both just as good and produce the power and the sound so either i would say or as a budget the piper tornado or what ever its called has also had good reviews on the budget kind of price range