Engine Bay Make Over See What You Think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what Paul, it would match the colour of your car a treat, see if he's got some left over?

not for me but if you like it thats all that matters the siver spray wasnt bad tho.

Well done mate you have done a fantastic job of knocking 2k off the resale value of your car .

Did you do it for a dare and did you work on the set of blue peter ?

My missus just had a look in and says she has some old curtains if you'd like them :)

omg yeah resale didnt think of that! its verry essex. isee a future post " audi a3 fire dammage"

My god ....this has to be the best thread ever,each one gets funnier lino,laminate,astro turf......i cant stop laughing brilliant.

what can I say. :whistle2: Different, not to my taste but hey, It ain't my car:)

Shot down in flames.........quite literally ( although I hope it doesn't for your sake fella)

"I'm going to f*ck your f*cking fanny off you tw*t!!"

Got to love the Inbetweeners!!

Well done mate you have done a fantastic job of knocking 2k off the resale value of your car .

Did you do it for a dare and did you work on the set of blue peter ?

**** me if a bit of plastic is now worth 2K im going out on the hunt for some scrap plastic il be a millionare by christmas. Its not exactly hard to get some new covers if i have too i presume your one of these people that dont go out as there is a very very small chance you might get hit by a bus. So what its different get over it theres probably alot of things i dont like on alot of your cars but i wouldent slag them off like you lot are
its like being back in school.You can take the **** out of me all you want your just showing urselves up il still be at adi with the covers on so il see you there.

**** me if a bit of plastic is now worth 2K im going out on the hunt for some scrap plastic il be a millionare by christmas. Its not exactly hard to get some new covers if i have too i presume your one of these people that dont go out as there is a very very small chance you might get hit by a bus. So what its different get over it theres probably alot of things i dont like on alot of your cars but i wouldent slag them off like you lot are
its like being back in school.You can take the **** out of me all you want your just showing urselves up il still be at adi with the covers on so il see you there.

Dont take it personal mate. Just a bit of banter between the lads. We all like winding each other up at times...I can remember my mate was doing a thread on here about his S3 & losing weight. And he got shot down in flames because he changed battery for a light weight one and then wanted to change his seats (at this stage the car was only a month old). He also ordered bucket seats and was removing them. So some one edited a photo of his car with pink barbie seats in:laugh: I'm sure no one means anything personal just got carried away. Its your car so as long as your happy with it thats all that matter. People dont like how low my car is or how dark every thing is. But thats the theme i went for :) And couldnt really give two f@*ks what any one else thinks. Just remember this is a forum and some people will like it and other wont. Looking forward to seeing you at ADI

Last edited:
That has to be one of the most tasteless things done to a Audi car i have ever seen.
@ DGSTDI. If you don`t like people taking the **** out of you on this forum wait untill you go to a meet or car show and show your engine carpet handy work off....

Enjoyable thread boys, keep it up!

I've never quite worked out why people mod the engine bay, its not like you drive about with the bonnet open is it?

If the car was sprint blue it would look slightly better as a close match in colour. But as is it just doesn't match anything. Bound to get filthy too, have fun trying to remove it later if that glues as good as you hope!

Seems like my car is the big marmite car on hear .

Nah, that's harsh, your car is definitely not marmite.
In order for something to be classed as "marmite" there needs to be at least one other person in the world/universe/solar system who likes it.

Dude did you find the guy who did this? I'd be gutted........hope you find them.

this is hard to watch this dude's car getting slated, make's me feel bad for him! But maybe this will allow him to see the error of his MODS lol

Seriously though, I'd like to see what you've done with your Startlet GT?

you asked for an opinion. don't get mad at other ppl if they then offer it and you don't like it.

personally it's not to my taste, but as MANY people have said on here it's your car so it's what YOU think that matters. i think you should either take it on the chin or delete the thread if you don't like it.

I thought the "extended alcantara" option on the A3 stopped at the dashboard...

If you reverse the idea then you must be chrome plating the seats next week?

Ok it was funny at first kind of a dead joke now....Plus some of the jokes are just WEAK!
Starting to feel kind of bad for Pete.

Sorry benskin07 but anyone who does that to a car and posts it on a forum or goes to a car meet and doesn`t expect to have the **** severally taken out of him must be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.