Volks AutosBadger5
    MPG the new BPH

Status

Thumbs up audi a3 sline rear bumpers

hi everyone
    i have recently done my front end conversion. and am now starting on the back i am looking for a rear sline bumper i have the lower splitter. looking for the 07 style but i cant find one anywhere ive been cheking e-bay daily for weeks now ( there all bloody sportback ones) can any one please help. or keep an eye out
    thank you
    nally

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    not been looking too hard have you?! However to be fair, this one is listed as new shape when its clearly not! Just clip in your diffuser amd your sorted

Audi A3 Rear Bumper 3 Door 8PO New Shape on eBay (end time 01-Nov-10 09:58:55 GMT)
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

MPG the new BPH

Status
    ill excuse the sarcasm as your helping me out.lol i would havee never looked at this due to the advert. are you sure its the right one they sound conving about it being an 08 on wards.

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

(●̮̮̃̃) (●̮̮̃̃)

Status
    The clips for the lower valance are the give away .

Dont doubt the lee ster!!!!!
    05 SB SE BKD

Build Thread

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie123 View Post
    The clips for the lower valance are the give away .

Dont doubt the lee ster!!!!!
    Thanks! I'm full of generally useless info so i'm happy when someobody does need it lol

I'm 100% sure its the one you need Nally, go for it, like you say, the 3dr versions are harder to find.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    lee your a star sorry for my doubs. lol much work to convert mine

Neutral

Status
    my 2010 rear bumper is all in one apart from the little diffuser you can take out its not like the earlyer bumper you can split. And i also thought the s-line rear bumper were all in one aswell?.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG TDI View Post
    my 2010 rear bumper is all in one apart from the little diffuser you can take out its not like the earlyer bumper you can split. And i also thought the s-line rear bumper were all in one aswell?.
    The bumpers are all one piece for MY2009 onwards apart form the S3 which uses the 06-08 2 piece "S-line" spec bumper Nally wants below.

Personally I have a 2010 S line off a Black Edition on mine, rocking horse poo to find with parking sensors! I was looking since the BE was launched!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i am not too fussed but i agree the black edition are sweeet but dont want to spend hundreds on it i have the splitter that was 50 from one of our users.but it wont fit my sport bumper boooo. cant wait to get rid of those haorrid bumper strips

MPG the new BPH

Status
    pics of the bumper valance
    ( there on my other thread my 2.0 tdi)
    http://a.imageshack.us/img521/3945/paintedpumpers.jpg

Neutral

Status
    smart i like that front bumper

Dec
    2nd Gear

Status
    Wow those bits look good! Really need to get me the updated front + rear!

'04 A3 2.0 TDI.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    i have always wanted to see if any one has a vortex kit with the bumpstrips smoothed. i think that would look good and would not cost you the earth.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nally View Post
    i have always wanted to see if any one has a vortex kit with the bumpstrips smoothed. i think that would look good and would not cost you the earth.
    I was going to do it to mine but thought it might look too weird so bottled it!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    I was going to do it to mine but thought it might look too weird so bottled it!
    the way i look at it is the vortext kit is sweet. i am not skilled enough to fill and blend but if i was i would have done it with mine. i think it would look nice.

1st Gear

Status
    do you still need to cut the bumper bar if your converting to a single grill or is that s3 bumper only on the front?

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zedzo View Post
    do you still need to cut the bumper bar if your converting to a single grill or is that s3 bumper only on the front?
    no only need to cut it if your going to fit the S3 bumper

MPG the new BPH

Status
    yep . think you just need new bonnet and bumpers and grill

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Hi Peeps i am back still no more work on my car. had to buy new laptop to get back online : (
    i am looking to change my car for an s line sport back 2.0 tdi just missed out on one ( 2007 2.0 tdi s-line 45k 1 owner trade) can any one know if any come about ? looking at getting rid of mine ( a3 2.0 tdi sport sline front bumper and rear bumber with splitter, rears not yet on car. 44k on it lava grey 17" wheels 2008 style)

1st Gear

Status
    dont want the car, but if you are selling that s-line front and rear bumper let me know

MPG the new BPH

Status
    may put it back to standard spec. keeps your eyes peeled please peeps