EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Troodos Mountain Trip - Pic Heavy

Audi A3 1.4T - Manual - Ambition - Ibis White - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS6 Alloys - Xenons - Black Styling Pack - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel - Piano Black Inlays.

Audi A3 1.4T - S.Tronic - Ambition - Brilliant Black - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS4 Alloys - Xenons - Alu Inserts - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Great photos, location looks good to. That road looks like it could be fun ha
    glad your enjoying the cars
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

(●̮̮̃̃) (●̮̮̃̃)

Status
    Looks a great Driving location fella!

However , the cars in the distance look like they are about to crash LMFAO

05 SB SE BKD

Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    Love the Troodos Mountains - last time I was there I bought what I can only describe as a sausage shaped portion of green slime - apparantly it's a local delicacy but it ended up at the bottom of the mountains!

06 A3 SE S LINE 2.0 TFSI DSG - Chrome RNS E, TT Vents, TT Pedals, MFSW, S3 Handbrake Cover, Bose, OEM Bluetooth, Xenons, Sunroof, Armrest, Full Heated Leather..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by laticslad View Post
    Love the Troodos Mountains - last time I was there I bought what I can only describe as a sausage shaped portion of green slime - apparantly it's a local delicacy but it ended up at the bottom of the mountains!
    HAHA - im not too sure what that would of been, but the roads here are quality (the mountain roads) - i know i have only just taken the cars but i cant wait to really get on the road with a rs3 or tts or something along those lines.
    Audi A3 1.4T - Manual - Ambition - Ibis White - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS6 Alloys - Xenons - Black Styling Pack - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel - Piano Black Inlays.

Audi A3 1.4T - S.Tronic - Ambition - Brilliant Black - Sline Interior - Sline Spoiler - 18" RS4 Alloys - Xenons - Alu Inserts - Sports Suspension Pack - Flat Bottom Multi Funct Steering Wheel.

Audi Heaven

Status
    You guys are so lucky!! I would love to have my Audi over there and be able to drive up to Trodoos. When I ever I drive up there I am normally in a crappy Hertz Fiesta or Focus!!! I fly out this Wednesday for a week... I will look out for the cars around the island.

That turning in the picture is up to the big white ball isn't it??
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Your roads look like scareletrix tracks
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

5th Gear

Status
    Sick roads there. We have some nice roads in Scotland here with great bends and nice scenery but I've yet to come across any like those.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    Sick roads there. We have some nice roads in Scotland here with great bends and nice scenery but I've yet to come across any like those.
    Yeah i remember when i had a trip up to scotland, cant remember where exactly but as soon as we arrived in scotland i was just thinking non-stop how good your roads were. all though i did see a fair amount of police around for the country roads.

1st Gear

Status
    umm...hello from Cyprus. You got PM!

dsg

Status
    if only the a3s were rear wheel drive... imagine a picture coming round the corner

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie123 View Post
    Looks a great Driving location fella!

However , the cars in the distance look like they are about to crash LMFAO

Lmao trust you to notice that!!!
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

is a retronaut

Status
    Yeah Troodos is great fun to drive, especially the parts where there are no barriers

Nice snaps
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

1st Gear

Status
    Got to love the Troodos roads! Am from Ayii Vavatsinias myself.
    A3 1.8TFSI Saloon S-Tronic S-Line Quattro 8V - Jan2014 (63)
    Glacier White with 19" 5 Arm Wing Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Black Fine Nappa Leather with White Stitching, Heated Seats, Storage Pack, Folding Mirrors, SD Nav, Aluminium Pedals + More!

Previous: A3 (8P) 1.8TFSI Cabriolet S-Tronic Black Edition - Ibis White with Black Roof, Revo Stage One Plus with SDS, RNSE MKII with AMI, Cruse Control + More!

Interior Next!!

Status
    them s bends
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJAlix View Post
    Ayioi Vavatsinias..Some of the best driving roads in your area

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GConn View Post
    umm...hello from Cyprus. You got PM!
    Didnt receive any PM ? try again...

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJAlix View Post
    Not too sure where that is because im from the UK - didnt realise there was that many people on here from CY pleasant suprise.

1st Gear

Status
    Next Mountain range to the right I live in the UK now tho.
    A3 1.8TFSI Saloon S-Tronic S-Line Quattro 8V - Jan2014 (63)
    Glacier White with 19" 5 Arm Wing Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Black Fine Nappa Leather with White Stitching, Heated Seats, Storage Pack, Folding Mirrors, SD Nav, Aluminium Pedals + More!

Previous: A3 (8P) 1.8TFSI Cabriolet S-Tronic Black Edition - Ibis White with Black Roof, Revo Stage One Plus with SDS, RNSE MKII with AMI, Cruse Control + More!

1st Gear

Status
    Well my PM was about the local club, meetings and stuff, and it was written in Greek-lish (greek in latin characters ) Any of you interested when you're in Cyprus let me know.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GConn View Post
    Well my PM was about the local club, meetings and stuff, and it was written in Greek-lish (greek in latin characters ) Any of you interested when you're in Cyprus let me know.
    Im in Cy now, in Limassol, where are you based ?

1st Gear

Status
    I live in Nicosia. We don't have anything scheduled at the moment, but I'll let you know if we do something in the future. Maybe we'll arrange a mini-meeting in Limassol soon enough BTW you can visit Log In to stay updated for events. The forum is not yet up to speed but we're working on it. Posts are written in greek (sort of hehe) but anything you need you can ask.

Love the wheels on the white A3 btw, gorgeous.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've already tried getting him to join clubaudi cy, too greek for him

I'm sorry I've yet to come to Limassol man, classes and work left me with precious little time. I've only washed the S3 once FFS

Will have to make it happen real soon!
    Now: MY11 Sprint S3 SB Stronic
    Previously: Polo 6N 1.4 8v SPI - yes, quite a leap