Fuse for boot light?

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a separate fuse for the boot light on an 04 2.0 tdi A3?

I've changed the bulb and it still isn't working so before I get the wiring checked I just wanted to check the fuse. I've looked in the manual and the only interior one I can find is 15 on left side of dash but all of the other interior lights are working

Thanks for any help

Bump up this blast from the past, I have the same question?

No, think it took a fuse when it blew? Got the new one thanks v much, have fitted it in the GB and is working well.
Any idea on the fuse to the boot light?

i thought you was using the 8 led bulb in there already or is this the mrs's car thats gone,

i am not sure where the fuce is as im yet to pop one on the A3, i always thought it was one fuse for all lights.

have you checked all the fuses? check there is power coming to the unit if you have a tester.

Yeah, i swapped the 4 with the 8. Checked most fuses that I think it could be and had a meter on the plug but getting nothing?

only thing i can think of is to take all the fuses out and check all one by one, i accidently blew one on a brand new q5 and the fuse card show a differant location for the fuse for the lights and it was a completly differant one.