Chris NottVolks Autos
    6th Gear

Status

mmmmm carbon.... has anyone seen this or used him?

was bored yesterday and was on the hunt for random bits for my car and came across this
    has anyone used him or know of anyone that has before?

oCarbon - Audi A3 8P Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Big bucks though
    Moved to the Darkside click below:

6th Gear

Status
    $500, thats about Ł300?
    when u think what the aluminium go for even on ebay doesnt seem that bad?

5th Gear

Status
    Yea that's true mate
    Moved to the Darkside click below:

Gievf Buckets

Status
    Seen him months ago, knows his stuff worthwhile of you're keeping the, car

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

6th Gear

Status
    thats what i was thinking, does look amazing and would be good to have the real stuff in the car and ill be keeping it at least another 4 years

Interior Next!!

Status
    looks good! the work on the Audi A6 he done is tops.. i might look into this!! migt have to drive round with no trim though for a bit!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    I'm sure there's someone in the UK that can do this cheaper? It's basically just a carbon veneer over a Base Model trim set I would imagine...

Try these guys Streamline Carbon — Northamptonshire, UK: Call us: 07715 055580 and ask them to quote for doing yours?

or get some base model trims, one of these kits Carbon fibre skinning kit - cover / wrap your own parts in carbon fiber - Carbon Mods and have a bash yourself. :D
    On Order;- A3 2.0TDI 140 Black Edition Sportback ¦ Ibis White ¦ Light & Rain Sensor Package ¦ Interior Light Pack ¦ Sound Package ¦ Non Smokers Pack ¦ Engine Designation deletion ¦ It's finally here!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    looks good! the work on the Audi A6 he done is tops.. i might look into this!! migt have to drive round with no trim though for a bit!
    haha thing is tho if i was going to do that id want to know how long it was going to take, as it could be a while and if thats the case i wouldnt be so fussed about doing the $200 deposit thing and then sending my old trims back in

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmann78 View Post
    I'm sure there's someone in the UK that can do this cheaper? It's basically just a carbon veneer over a Base Model trim set I would imagine...

Try these guys Streamline Carbon — Northamptonshire, UK: Call us: 07715 055580 and ask them to quote for doing yours?

or get some base model trims, one of these kits Carbon fibre skinning kit - cover / wrap your own parts in carbon fiber - Carbon Mods and have a bash yourself. :D
    ive had a little look but this was about the only thing that came up, tho tbf ive not really looked that hard yet

humm not something that i would want to try really... could go wrong oh so easily and then id bugger up my existing trims lol

will give them a shout in the next few days see if they do carbon wrapping, but by hte looks of it they only do solid cf and as they dont do audi as standard would be custom moulds and can see that being ŁŁŁŁŁŁ

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    ive had a little look but this was about the only thing that came up, tho tbf ive not really looked that hard yet

humm not something that i would want to try really... could go wrong oh so easily and then id bugger up my existing trims lol

will give them a shout in the next few days see if they do carbon wrapping, but by hte looks of it they only do solid cf and as they dont do audi as standard would be custom moulds and can see that being ŁŁŁŁŁŁ
    ive already emailed them sayin in short.. from a very busy forum.. will they do audi... and theres a good chance we could put together a big group buy.. the top link are proper they use proper carbon weave like the yanky link...

i mean if they can do same sort of prices as US company id look into gettin my trims done.. wing mirrors and backs of seats... REAL CARBON FTW!!!
    S

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings

6th Gear

Status
    ive already emailed them sayin in short.. from a very busy forum.. will they do audi... and theres a good chance we could put together a big group buy.. the top link are proper they use proper carbon weave like the yanky link...

i mean if they can do same sort of prices as US company id look into gettin my trims done.. wing mirrors and backs of seats... REAL CARBON FTW!!!
    ahh good man!
    i know it would look amazing, would give the interior the finish that it needs!

Neutral

Status

Thats why you buy some el cheapo base model ones no-one wants and do it to them - not the ones in your car. Then if its does go wrong you've still got yours.
    On Order;- A3 2.0TDI 140 Black Edition Sportback ¦ Ibis White ¦ Light & Rain Sensor Package ¦ Interior Light Pack ¦ Sound Package ¦ Non Smokers Pack ¦ Engine Designation deletion ¦ It's finally here!

6th Gear

Status
    haha
    even teh piano ones dont go that cheep and by the time i may have cocked up a set or 2 ill have broken even... faaarrrrrr to much hassle lol

Neutral

Status
    Prices for door trims and gearstick trim:

L/F DOOR MOULDIN
    G 8P4 867 409 6PS 0% Ł22.95

R/F DOOR MOULDIN
    G 8P4 867 410 6PS 0% Ł22.95

SHIFT CONTROL TRIM 8P0 864 261 6PS 0% Ł31.03

all + vat.

6th Gear

Status

did you ever hear back from these guys?

Interior Next!!

Status
    did you ever hear back from these guys?
    i did actually this is the email he sent me....

Evening Ryan

Thank you for your enquiry, We have not produced any parts for the Audi no, we can certainly consider it yes, we would require images of the standard components initially , from different angles and in situ on the vehicle and off the car, i can then give a ball park figure and volume required to be able to produce for you.

I look forward to your response

Kind regards

chris

so i guess we just need to send some pics & volumes intended??
    S

6th Gear

Status
    sounds good to me, woulld be good to know how many people would be interested in it and what bits they wanted, see if there could be a difference in say just doing the front of the car if it is say a 3Dr as i didnt even notice the trim the back of my car as ive never sat in the back lol
    if it doesnt work out that viable i may have a word with the guy in america see if they will be willing to do a bit of a discount for a bulk purchase as well