Buckets, what will and wont fit an a3/s3

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
Reaction score
Alright guys ive had it and im now looking to get a set from anyway (this isnt a wanted thread, however if someone has :)) what seats will fit the a3 runners, i know of the following

S3 - Confirmed (obviously)
A5 - Piers90 has fitted a set
MK5 Golf - Confirmed (could assume the leon as well then?).
A4/S4/RS4 - Confirmed (N8)

what about these though, im trying to get etka reinstalled so i can check the base p/n to see if theyre the same as the s3 recaros

TTS
TTRS

Cheers for any help and knowlage as always guys i may even add pics later and change this to the bucket drool thread :)

the Mk5 Recaros are a completely different design to the Audi ones aren't they?

i thought so, im getting some measurements, want them or tts ideally sexy seats :)

im pretty certain all the seats fit out of current models! the only issue is the tilt factor! there was a set of GTI buckets on Ed38 with that tartan cloth? you said from anyway lol!! there also the RS4's on Ebay.. TBF i think that set that went for £1500 was worth it!

im pretty certain all the seats fit out of current models! the only issue is the tilt factor! there was a set of GTI buckets on Ed38 with that tartan cloth? you said from anyway lol!! there also the RS4's on Ebay.. TBF i think that set that went for £1500 was worth it!

Agree they were well worth it. The guy must be happy aswell he only wanted £1,000 when me and another member messaged him to see how much he wanted.

need the tilt factor in m life as i do, on occasion use the back seats unfortunately

Yeap TT seats do fit as others have done iirc, but for me I want S5's.